Rate Dr. Hugh Parsons

Dr. Hugh Parsons's Ratings

great doctor very pleasant manner and very knowledgeable Staff was pleasant and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

You arrive on time and there are many people ahead of you. He only sees you for minutes yet you have to wait for hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Fantastic staff attitudes...very accommodating with having to change appointment times around. Not allot af waiting around. A 12:35 appointment means 12:35 !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I'm in Victoria, and in January of 1998 Dr. Christopher Loomer, an ophthalmologist here, saw that I had a detatched retina with a 90-degree tear in it! He got on the blower, phoned Dr. Parsons, whom he'd known since med school days, and put me on the ferry immediately. The retina was "waving in the breeze", and without Dr. Parson's amazing work that night I would have lost the sight in the right eye for good! He did the surgery from midnight to the wee small hours, and I swear he's superhuman! To this day (2013) his work has held up beautifully. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Parsons is a fabulous doctor. I have absolutely no complaints about him whatsoever. He has always been very helpful, very caring and very informative. I have recently moved and left the province and it has taken me so far over a year to get a simple referral sent to another specialist in the area I moved to. Dr. Parsons referred me to a specialist where I now live and said it would be no problem. WELL now as far as the staff goes I am extremely upset and angry as to how a simple thing like sending my referral has not happened with me calling 4 times to have it done, and 4 times told that the new doctor will call me with an appointment and to wait about 2 months. Nothing at all happens, when I call the new doctors office they never receive the referral. I have macullar degeneration and need to see a specialist every 6 months it has now been well over a year. This is totally unacceptable and I wish there was some way to talk to Dr. Parsons myself to complain about his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

One of the unpleasant staff gave me a hard time to make another appointment schedule. I was set my appointment date and time but when I arrived the right right time, I was told that I was late in 15 minutes and I show it the appointment date and the time that was print by them which was I am right on time, and then they excuse me but no apology at all. Not quiet happy with this doctor. Busy could not have a time to ask a question and my treatment was not pleasant...but pain..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

The very best eye surgeon doctor in Greater Vancouver area. Very patient and nice to his patients. Excellent surgeon skills and expertise. He did a vitrectomy surgery to my left eye in August, 2011 to remove floaters in my left eye, and I am very satisfied with the results! My left eye can see 20/20 even after the follow-up cataract surgery in April, 2012!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Very good doctor even help us on christmas day it was emergency

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Compassionate, wonderful doctor, having to see him means definite eyesight issues, a kind man whom you look forward to seeing. Although he is very busy, he makes you feel like you are his only patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Dr Parsons is a outstanding doctor! He's friendly and efficient. I've been his patient for years and he's always done right by me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114046].votes_count ]]