Dr. Karl Iglar

Rate Dr. Karl Iglar

Dr. Karl Iglar's Ratings

Staff are always gracious and helpful,if my doctor is busy another is always provided,I have been a patient of dr. Iglar for a very long time ,I respect that he listens to me .and offers suggestions .

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Karl Iglar is respectful, gentle, a good listener and always apologizes for keeping anyone waiting. He makes excellent and necessary referrals, acquaints himself with my history via the online system and offers thoughtful diagnostics supported by tests, follow-up appointments and on site examinations. He offers support for ailments of the body and the emotions by quick referral to counselling. He is a serious individual, extraordinarily busy, and slow to smile however I trust my health needs to him completely and have done so for over 10 years. I am over 60 and there is always something now going on with my body.There has been a dramatic improvement overall in the reception area, in the last few years. I find the reception staff, and the nursing staff, for both north and south departments to be courteous, helpful and friendly. True, it was not always that way, but this is a very busy practice site and one that needs a security guard on duty all day. There is a reason for that.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

excellent treatment of my ear infection after a malignant mole near my right ear had been removed four week ago. With syringe using warm water he was able to release blood remaining in ear after operation and I immediately felt better. To be highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

He is arrogant and doesn't care about women's issues. I was not impressed at all given that he is supposed to be very knowlegable.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Very good visit. Genuine concern for elderly offering caring advice as well as post treatment suggestions although he could be more punctual. A geriatric patient waited 30 minutes in a busy hallway.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Iglar is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, kind and caring.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Fantastic Family GP...been with him for >15 years. His good reputation within the Clinic and excellent standing in the U of T Medical Faculty speaks volumes.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

I had this doctor since I was a little girl, he is very nice and kind. Really cares for his patients. He will refer u to a great specialist if you need one. He also takes many tests if he really feels you need them. Overal great doctor!!!!

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag

dr karl iglar is a good doctor the problem in the clinic are the staff they are very arrogant and rude . and very lazy they are very loud and love to gossips

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

It is very hard to find family doctor. So you tend to stay where you are used to. The problem with this Doctor's office are the receptionists. They are very rude and always miserable. Somebody please teach these people a good manners! They failed badly in that category. They have no idea what customer service is all about. If you don't like your job; Quit!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag