Dr. Brett Kinney

Rate Dr. Brett Kinney

Dr. Brett Kinney's Ratings

This Dr. Completely diagnosed my serious eye problem. I found him to be short with me. His staff is very rude.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I love Dr Kinney, he has always been very friendly and helpful with me. He seems very competent and I would recommend him to anybody. However I cannot say the same about the staff at the front desk... The ladies there have a tendency to be rude and they talk to you as if you're bothering them when it is their job to serve you. Dr Kinney should get new staff at the front desk because they do not represent him well at all.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

My daughter and I see Dr. Kinney and we both think he's great. He is very friendly and thorough. I have a RCE problem and he has always taken me in quickly when I have an issue and offer excellent advice.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent eye doctor. Very nice office and staff. Was a very pleasant experience overall, much better than my previous eye doctor who barely said a word or even smiled.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Very professional staff! Dr. Kinney is easy to talk with. They have a great selection of lenses to choose from!

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

The office was very helpful once I got past the front desk. I was late for my app't due to the weather and was pretty much told off because of my lateness. The lady with the accent was extremely rude and loud to me and wondered why I didn't call. She told me to take a seat and hopefully the doctor will see you. Once I got past the front desk the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. If you trying to get new clients, you had better speak to the front desk cause that may have been my last visit to your office.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

An awsome Doctor i would highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Personable and TOOK TIME TO LISTEN. Had been to many specialists who did not seem to care what my condition was as long as I could be seen quickly. Took two appointments, but my eyes are feeling much better now. Thanks so much!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

Doctor Kinney is a extremely great optometrist, I was very nervous the first time I went to see him because I had previously one that was not as great. He was very friendly and interested in what I had to say, and what I wanted to get out of my appointments to see him. I no longer dread going to get my eyes checked.

Submitted July 28, 2008 | flag

Had both of my children in recently to see Dr Kinney and he is top notch! He has a gift for working with children. There was a note from last year on my youngest sons file "very shy" however Dr Kinney saw none of that. My youngest (for once) wasn't shy! Makes kids and parents feel at ease and is just a super guy!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag