Rate Dr. Candace Fugate

Dr. Candace Fugate's Ratings

My daughter has gone her office since 2012. We love to go and meet Dr. Fugate. She is so nice and kind. We're lucky to have her.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

friendly office really care about kids would recommend to anyone, She loves kids and takes the time to bond

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

She is a good doctor but the office recently is taking too many patients that I had to wait the last time 50 minutes to get into the room and another 20 minutes for the doctor........

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fugate is the BEST pediatrician bar none in NoVa. She knows her field and keeps up with all the latest research. She talks with you and not at you. She has a terrific bedside manner. We moved to her new office 30 minutes away because she is that good. My kids LOVE her and are willing to talk to her. I wish other doctors would learn from her. You can call and getr a call back from HER. Also the office staff is top notch and will bend over backwards to help you whether it is arranging appointments, referrals or emergencies. My 3 kids (soon to be four!) will continue to go to her practice. Truly priceless!!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Fugate is fabulous. She is a very caring, knowledgeable Doctor. My children like her. She is the best doctor we have ever had.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

She is an amazing doctor and is great to talk to. She knows her stuff and is very compassionate and great with kids. You can tell that she enjoys her work and isn't just a doctor for the cash. She actually cares. She is very knowledgeable and picks up well on social cues and developmental milestones of kids.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

We love her. She is really good with children and very knowledgeable. She explains things in a very helpful manner and is compassionate. She loves the work she does and it shows. She is very smart and knowledgeable as well.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

knowledgeable and quite friendly, as well as professional. My kids really like her too. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Love her. very professional and very good listener. also very punctual and very pleasant.

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

Amazing doctor!! Love children and her work. Knowledgable, friendly and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2006 | flag