Rate Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's Ratings

I first met Dr. Victory when I was trying to get my periods under control. A few years later he was my OB for a higher risk pregnancy after a gastric bypass. He was knowledgeable about my nutritional needs and after having a hard repeat c-section he was able to explain what happened and what I will be in for if I have more kids. Always available for answers. Great doctor. Amazing staff. Phone calls always returned. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I loved my experience with Dr. Victory and his staff! I felt very at ease and any questions or concerns I had were immediately answered or taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Victory!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My husband and I have nothing but the most wonderful things to say about Doctor Victory, his team and our experience while under his care. Doctor Victory made us feel comfortable from our first meeting- he answered all of our questions (making sure we understood everything), he provided thorough first class care and although his practice is quite popular, we never felt rushed or like we didn't matter. He makes his patients' needs paramount and is very thorough -taking no chances, but rather exercising every tool and method necessary to ensure optimal health and well-being for his moms and their babies. He is proficient, reassuring and highly dedicated to his patients. The staff at Doctor Victory's office is also to be applauded. They are warm, welcoming and efficient. Wait times are incredibly reasonable and his team works hard to get all preliminary information/testing done so that your time with the doc is productive and rich. Can't thank him and his team enough. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Victory and his staff are amazing. I cannot say enough about the level of care and compassion from all who were involved in our journey to have a child. Dr.Victory is always very thorough and open to answering any and all questions that we had. At all times we felt comfortable and confident in the decisions that he was making for us because he gave us all the information for us to make an informed choice. I was in the hospital at the end of my pregnancy and Dr. Victory came to see me almost everyday to touch base, see if I had questions and to let me know what his plan was. At no time was I concerned with the treatment I was receiving. I cannot express enough about what type of doctor he is. More physicians should take lessons from this man. He dedicates his life to doing what he does and he loves what he does, that makes him a phenomenal doctor. I consider myself blessed to have had the opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Victory. Thank you for the exceptional care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Victory is very professional, knowledgeable & extremely compassionate! I have a very bad case of endometriosis. I had been going to another local fertility specialist whom did a laparoscopy on me and got scared away by the extent of my endo. I went to Dr. Victory for a second opinion and he told me about things the first dr found and didn't tell me about. Dr. Victory performed a laparoscopy on me a couple weeks ago now and was successful with the surgery in removing a cyst and the endo that the other dr wouldn't do. Dr V made my husband and I feel 100% comfortable and answered all and any questions we had. He is an amazing doctor and I wouldn't put my health in anyone else's hands. I can never thank Dr. Victory and his staff enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

After a recent visit to Dr. Victory's office, I feel compelled, like so many others on this site, to share my thoughts of him. I believe that so many of us, no matter what the reasons are for visiting, are in a very vulnerable position, feeling "exposed" is almost as nerve-racking as the medical issue. I entered the clinic so distressed, but over time those feelings dissipated thanks to Dr. Victory. He efficiently tended to my medical needs providing favourable results, leaving me feeling that he is deserving of trust. He is extremely knowledgeable, rational, decisive, compassionate, humorous, and kind. The balance of these characteristics are the perfect blend for any patient who is searching for an exceptional doctor. These positive posts are of no surprise to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

I can assure you that Dr. Victory and the staff at VRC are the best you will ever encounter. There is none greater when it comes to the most advanced, current, and engaged. The knowledge that Dr. Victory has is solely through constant learning and investment of his time and energy--sacrificing much else in terms of his personal life. Why? Because healthy babies are his first priority. This holds true for all of the staff at VRC. Weekends are a luxury that they enjoy rarely as they put your needs first. I speak as a professional who has witnessed other physician's offices in action but more importantly, as a former patient. After SEVERAL years of failed fertility cycles and much disappointment, anger, and financial and physical exhaustion, we naturally became pregnant as we first met with VRC. The care we received throughout the pregnancy was stellar--I had stopped gaining weight, and he enforced biweekly monitoring to ensure safety of both myself and our son. VRC will not disappoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr Victory made all our dreams come true. After being misdiagnosed six years earlier by another dr a friend of the family brought up Dr Victory's name. We decided to give it one last shot. Thank God we did. Within a few short months, Dr Victory had diagnosed our problem and we were pregnant by in vitro. He did not pressure us into in vitro at all. The man is beyond kind and truly cares for his patients. With every appt we never felt rushed and he always took the time to answer any questions. His bedside manner is wonderful and is his sense of humor. He is passionate about his calling. The staff is equally as kind. We built a wonderful rapport with each and every lady who works at VRC. When you have struggled as much as I have with infertility you appreciate kindness and understanding. Thank you to Dr Victory for our beautiful daughter. We are forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Victory by my family doctor when I told her of my wish to conceive. Dr. Victory met with my husband and I and both of us went through a series of tests to determine if there were any issues. He was extremely thorough as no doctor I have been to has been. For such a young doctor, he is definitely experienced in the field of reproduction. After IVF, we decided to go with him throughout my pregnancy and I have to say that, considering that I had twins, I had an EASY pregnancy. Dr. Victory took every precaution and monitored me very carefully, and I give him all the credit for my incredible experience. When it was time for my delivery, I made sure that it was he who delivered my babies (natural birth, by the way). This will be my one and only pregnancy and I am so grateful that, with his help, he made it such an amazing experience. Thank you Dr. Victory and staff for visiting me after the delivery and for giving me 2 wonderful babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

I was a paying patient for 2 1/2 years and gave him every chance to prove me wrong but he continually let me down. I always had to remind him of what he said he was going to do treatment wise. He never wrote things down. He made HUGE promises and never came through. He has a God complex. I was made to feel like I was bothering the staff all the time. They seemed to hold my medical information hostage. I had to press to get details with every cycle. His Nurse is less than effective at her job! I believe he is a book smart man but he is flawed when it comes to dealing with the human side of fertility (although he could teach a schmoozing 101 course). He forgets that money doesn't grow on trees. He is very quick to suggest procedures that do not need to be done, like IVF and ICSI. I hope that he can grow in these areas. At least his clinic in Richmond Hill looks like an actual clinic now and not some shady basement lab.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114822].votes_count ]]