Rate Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's Ratings

I can't call this guy a doctor, his thoughts are everywhere but caring. He believes in money only. I visited him after 7 months of trying to concive. He sent me for couple of ultra sound - blood tests (before and after my period). When I went back to meet him for the second time, he indicated that I am unable to concive because of so many issues that he listed! I couldn't believe that he is talking about me. I asked his advise while I was crying so bad... This is what he suggested to me: I have to put you in to a 6 months plan to take some medications to prepare your body, then The only chance you MIGHT get pregnant is the I.V's which I think for you I need to try it for 3 times, yet your chance will be 30-40 percent to get pregnant as I am not promissing anything.
I pointed to him that I am late for my period this time, he then replied that it is because of the issue I have in my womb and I better get started with the medications which he was prescribing me for. I informed him that I need to discuss this first with my husband (he never met my husband!) because the I.V procedure is very pricy.
I cried all the way back home. When I talked to my husband, he was surprised and decided to take me to our family doctor to consult this with him as well. When I visited my family physician it was 2 weeks passed from my appointment with this guy. My family physician was also surprised that why should I have gone to a fertility clinic after 7 months of trying. He then sent me for a blood test(as I informed him that I was late for my period) as well as an ultra sound and advised me not to go to any fertility clinic unless he finds a reason to.
We left his office. After 2 days, I got an email from my family physician's office: congratulations, you are pregnant! I was very confused. I went back to see my family physician and he showed me the results. I didn't have any problem except few fibroids which were outside of the womb not inside and he said these are nothing to be worry for at all. I am enjoying my pragnancy but never forget what he did to my soul that day.
What can you name this guy" Rahy Victory" really? A business man? I say a hustler .
Think twice before you take your next step.
Best wishes for you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

He is by far am amazing and knowledgeable Doctor. I had him as my gyno and OB. Amazing bed side manner and takes time to answer all of your questions. I've decided to go with a midwife this time because i hate my experience with the on call doctor (other fertility Doctor in Windsor) but if i could gaurentee delivery with Dr. Victory, i would go with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

There are truly no words other than to say that this man is amazing at what he does. He touches so many people's lives. I was told I had a 10 cm and growing pedunculated fibroid growing off of my uterus. Dr. victory gave me all options/routes and scenarios during our first visit and had arrived at the decision that surgery was the best option. Please keep in mind, I'm petrified and this was my first ever surgery. I went into the operating room and got nervous, he had no problem taking the time for the patient and what I needed. Truthfully, they were going to have a catheter in and me going to the washroom wouldn't have mattered. I get into the operating room and I lay on the table, and I'm starting to get hooked up to I.V's and monitors and such, my heart rate was elevated and I was starting to cry. He held my hand until I was out. He was so courteous and warm hearted to my family. He was incredibly informative and helpful and my healing was right on que. He removed both my fibroid and a cyst on my ovary. The fibroid alone was no easy task as it was the size of 2 hotdogs with buns. He gave me an 80 something percent chance from 20 percent of being able to conceive. He is incredible busy and well sought after, and is but just one man, but takes the time for his patients. I couldn't imagine anyone better. When that time comes for my fiancé and I to conceive, I'd be upset if I had anyone but him. Thank you Dr. Victory for making my everyday quality of life so much better!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2826612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

it's rare to see this level of quality, professionalism and human warmth delivered by Dr. Victory and his entire staff at the Nahal Fertility Program. Superior program doing a great service to society and doing it with class.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Victory to any friend or family member going through infertility - he is trustworthy and honest. I wasted my money on iui's elsewhere, Dr. Victory was the only doctor who gave me a thorough explanation as to why I wasn't getting pregnant. I'm currently pregnant, so happy with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

We started our process towards becoming parents with another specialist in Windsor and while it was a positive experience, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work with Dr. Victory. We faced unexplained infertility but ultimately became pregnant naturally. The investigative process with Dr. Victory was so much more comprehensive and the procedures were so clear. He is professional, intelligent, patient, confident and unfailingly direct – all qualities that we loved.

Dr. Victory and his team provided me with wonderful prenatal care. Doctors are so busy but Dr. Victory always spent as much time with me as I needed to understand what was happening to my body, never made me feel rushed and answered my questions no matter how small.

He is open to more traditional/holistic treatments too, recommending both acupuncture and massage to me and, at my last visit, his office is investigating incorporating a midwife into the practice.

It was truly our pleasure to work with Dr. Victory and his entire team. My husband and I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Victory since August, 2014. Since my initial meeting with him he has always been kind, patient and very knowledgable. He did a diagnostic laparoscopy on me this past Wednesday. He was very compassionate and I am confident in my decision to choose him here in Windsor. On another note, I have found it difficult to find others who are ttc or are experiencing infertility and I have created a "closed" Facebook group, please feel free to connect to make this process easier for all of us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/640183236128458/?ref=br_tf

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Poor bed side manner. Will not be back ever! Was nothing but rude and not helpful.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2710011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

If you are experiencing any sort of fertility issues I would recommend Dr. Victory and his team. My husband and I went to see Dr. Victory after trying to get pregnant with our second child. Dr. Victory was able to provide sound medical advice on what steps we should take to reach our goal. He and his staff provided excellent care through multiple tests, procedures, fertility cycles, miscarriages and finally a successful pregnancy. We found his staff to be informed, organized, professional and always open to assisting us with our questions. Dr. Victory himself always provided clear information with which we were able to make decisions that were good for our family. In Windsor he is the guy to assist fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2690817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I must write about my experience with nahal fertility clinic. As an older woman, I knew that my chances of becoming preganant were very slim. I had already had a miscarriage and I had not conceived after about 1 year of trying. On visiting dr. Victory, I was assured that he would try everything to assist me to fulfill my dream of motherhood. There is no doubt in my mind that he and his staff did EVERYTHING to realize this dream . Of course, it was pricey but when you choose this route you know that that is the reality. Simin was wonderful and caring. She and the 2 doctors really cared and I will go so far to say that after 2 ivf' sand 2 transfers, they were all very disappointed that nothing seemed to work. Just when I had given up and was being counselled about surrogacy, I got pregnant naturally just 2 months after my last embryo transfer. My relationship with nahal did not end there. In fact, it was that clinic that confirmed my pregnancy and was instrumental in prescribing the necessary medication to sustain and strengthen my pregnancy. After all that, then they gently handed me off to a OB GYN of my choice in Richmond hill to complete my journey. With nahal's timely assistance, I am sure that I might have lost my baby. After the birth of my beautiful and precious baby girl, simin kept in touch with me and I visited the clinic to celebrate this wonderful event in my life. I highly recommend this facility and their caring staff as I do believe that in some intrinsic way, they precipitated the birth of my baby girl. They are human and we are all aware that fertility lies in the hand of the almighty with some help from the earthly folks at Nahal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681455].votes_count ]]