Rate Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Victory in January 2014 after two failed IUI's at a previous clinic. It turns out that I was misdiagnosed by my previous clinic. Dr. Victory took one look at my file and correctly diagnosed me with endometriosis and fibroids. He took the time to do all the appropriate tests. He explained everything to me and my husband, from medication to procedures. Dr. Victory made himself available for appointments, and once he even returned my phone call when I was unsure about something. I had a surgery with him for the endometriosis and the fibroids, and after a few months of recovery I had my first IVF. I am pregnant with twins now! Dr. Victory is a caring, empathetic and passionate professional, and if I had to do this againI would go to him in a heartbeat. His staff, notably Simmin (receptionist) and Setareh (nurse) are amazing and truly deserve a medal for their sincere dedication to their profession. Thank you Dr. Victory for helping us have a family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Victory! He's phenomenal! I recommend him to any family/friends who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant! He was so compassionate and knowledgeable when I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy and my fallopian tube had burst! I was scared and he was right at my bedside to help me through it. Since than he has become my gynecologist and I am so thankful for that! Highly recommended on my end!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Victory is an awesome Doctor. He is always available to help. He called me even when he was out of town, on vacation, and even on Sundays! I feel I am blessed to have him as my infertility doctor. He is also the best gynecologist I have ever had. I had a phobia of speculum but I don't feel pain when he is doing procedure :)
At Nahal fertility Simin also is great too, she responds to all calls immediately.
I strongly recommend Dr Victory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

When we went to him for infertility, he gave us a couple of tests and although my husband had done a sperm count just a few weeks before, he gave him another test. We were called in for the results and he told my husband that his sperm motility an d quality are both poor and not treatable. Having the other results which totally contradicted with his, he took 2 additional tests out of this Doctor's office and again he had the same good results like the first one. Meanwhile, we had started his treatment (before we were sure of my husband's results) and the medication he gave me caused me ovarian cyst rapture. I called his office and the staff coldly told me that :They have not heard of such a thing before and the hospital was wrong to diagnose the reason for the rapture! This doctor only sees patients as mini banks from which he should withdraw as much as he can and gives you no information if you ask. We changed doctors and from the very beginning the differences showed. Like he didn't give us many important and necessary tests, he had used wrong sort of medication.... Don't go to him if you really want to get pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday with Doctor Victory. He is indeed a knowledgeable,passionate, and caring doctor. What I love about him is he is always available to answer any questions his patients may have. I am his ivf patient too and hoping after this surgery my third ivf be the charm one and I get pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I first met Dr. Victory when I was trying to get my periods under control. A few years later he was my OB for a higher risk pregnancy after a gastric bypass. He was knowledgeable about my nutritional needs and after having a hard repeat c-section he was able to explain what happened and what I will be in for if I have more kids. Always available for answers. Great doctor. Amazing staff. Phone calls always returned. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I loved my experience with Dr. Victory and his staff! I felt very at ease and any questions or concerns I had were immediately answered or taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Victory!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My husband and I have nothing but the most wonderful things to say about Doctor Victory, his team and our experience while under his care. Doctor Victory made us feel comfortable from our first meeting- he answered all of our questions (making sure we understood everything), he provided thorough first class care and although his practice is quite popular, we never felt rushed or like we didn't matter. He makes his patients' needs paramount and is very thorough -taking no chances, but rather exercising every tool and method necessary to ensure optimal health and well-being for his moms and their babies. He is proficient, reassuring and highly dedicated to his patients. The staff at Doctor Victory's office is also to be applauded. They are warm, welcoming and efficient. Wait times are incredibly reasonable and his team works hard to get all preliminary information/testing done so that your time with the doc is productive and rich. Can't thank him and his team enough. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Victory and his staff are amazing. I cannot say enough about the level of care and compassion from all who were involved in our journey to have a child. Dr.Victory is always very thorough and open to answering any and all questions that we had. At all times we felt comfortable and confident in the decisions that he was making for us because he gave us all the information for us to make an informed choice. I was in the hospital at the end of my pregnancy and Dr. Victory came to see me almost everyday to touch base, see if I had questions and to let me know what his plan was. At no time was I concerned with the treatment I was receiving. I cannot express enough about what type of doctor he is. More physicians should take lessons from this man. He dedicates his life to doing what he does and he loves what he does, that makes him a phenomenal doctor. I consider myself blessed to have had the opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Victory. Thank you for the exceptional care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Victory is very professional, knowledgeable & extremely compassionate! I have a very bad case of endometriosis. I had been going to another local fertility specialist whom did a laparoscopy on me and got scared away by the extent of my endo. I went to Dr. Victory for a second opinion and he told me about things the first dr found and didn't tell me about. Dr. Victory performed a laparoscopy on me a couple weeks ago now and was successful with the surgery in removing a cyst and the endo that the other dr wouldn't do. Dr V made my husband and I feel 100% comfortable and answered all and any questions we had. He is an amazing doctor and I wouldn't put my health in anyone else's hands. I can never thank Dr. Victory and his staff enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1114829].votes_count ]]