Rate Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's Ratings

Very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Victory to any friend or family member going through infertility - he is trustworthy and honest. I wasted my money on iui's elsewhere, Dr. Victory was the only doctor who gave me a thorough explanation as to why I wasn't getting pregnant. I'm currently pregnant, so happy with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

We started our process towards becoming parents with another specialist in Windsor and while it was a positive experience, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work with Dr. Victory. We faced unexplained infertility but ultimately became pregnant naturally. The investigative process with Dr. Victory was so much more comprehensive and the procedures were so clear. He is professional, intelligent, patient, confident and unfailingly direct – all qualities that we loved.

Dr. Victory and his team provided me with wonderful prenatal care. Doctors are so busy but Dr. Victory always spent as much time with me as I needed to understand what was happening to my body, never made me feel rushed and answered my questions no matter how small.

He is open to more traditional/holistic treatments too, recommending both acupuncture and massage to me and, at my last visit, his office is investigating incorporating a midwife into the practice.

It was truly our pleasure to work with Dr. Victory and his entire team. My husband and I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Victory since August, 2014. Since my initial meeting with him he has always been kind, patient and very knowledgable. He did a diagnostic laparoscopy on me this past Wednesday. He was very compassionate and I am confident in my decision to choose him here in Windsor. On another note, I have found it difficult to find others who are ttc or are experiencing infertility and I have created a "closed" Facebook group, please feel free to connect to make this process easier for all of us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/640183236128458/?ref=br_tf

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Poor bed side manner. Will not be back ever! Was nothing but rude and not helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

If you are experiencing any sort of fertility issues I would recommend Dr. Victory and his team. My husband and I went to see Dr. Victory after trying to get pregnant with our second child. Dr. Victory was able to provide sound medical advice on what steps we should take to reach our goal. He and his staff provided excellent care through multiple tests, procedures, fertility cycles, miscarriages and finally a successful pregnancy. We found his staff to be informed, organized, professional and always open to assisting us with our questions. Dr. Victory himself always provided clear information with which we were able to make decisions that were good for our family. In Windsor he is the guy to assist fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2690817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I must write about my experience with nahal fertility clinic. As an older woman, I knew that my chances of becoming preganant were very slim. I had already had a miscarriage and I had not conceived after about 1 year of trying. On visiting dr. Victory, I was assured that he would try everything to assist me to fulfill my dream of motherhood. There is no doubt in my mind that he and his staff did EVERYTHING to realize this dream . Of course, it was pricey but when you choose this route you know that that is the reality. Simin was wonderful and caring. She and the 2 doctors really cared and I will go so far to say that after 2 ivf' sand 2 transfers, they were all very disappointed that nothing seemed to work. Just when I had given up and was being counselled about surrogacy, I got pregnant naturally just 2 months after my last embryo transfer. My relationship with nahal did not end there. In fact, it was that clinic that confirmed my pregnancy and was instrumental in prescribing the necessary medication to sustain and strengthen my pregnancy. After all that, then they gently handed me off to a OB GYN of my choice in Richmond hill to complete my journey. With nahal's timely assistance, I am sure that I might have lost my baby. After the birth of my beautiful and precious baby girl, simin kept in touch with me and I visited the clinic to celebrate this wonderful event in my life. I highly recommend this facility and their caring staff as I do believe that in some intrinsic way, they precipitated the birth of my baby girl. They are human and we are all aware that fertility lies in the hand of the almighty with some help from the earthly folks at Nahal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

This guy is bad news - and needs not to be called a Doctor. He has several 5 stars ratings because he runs a fertility clinic and, when successful gives couples what they are are longing for. We were fortunate enough to get pregnant right away, my GP referred me to Victory - even before I had my first appointment I had friends advising me to perhaps go elsewhere. We pressed on and attended his office. My first visit was positive, likely because it was a student doctor who mainly did the exam / questions etc. I was impressed with the size of his clinic and set up in comparison to what other OB's in the city have. We met Victory for about 2 min, immediately I did sense he was a little 'full of himself'... but still opted to stay with him. In my next appointments, I found his office to be filthy and disgusting - I dreaded providing a urine sample as his bathroom was ALWAYS disgusting, one or both stalls 'backed up' / out of toilet paper / terrible odor - disgusting. If you can't keep your bathrooms clean in your office... what else are you neglecting? My visits were short, check ins that is all.
On one visit, his nurse came in to do blood pressure etc, I advised her I was not feeling well at all and I may be sick. I asked for something to throw up in - she told me to use the garbage can, which was over flowing with random medical waste - I pointed out that it was full, and asked for an alternative... she then proceeded to push the garbage down with her bare hands, pull the bag out (not tie it). Reach in to the can and retrieve a new bag. She then returned to continue checking my blood pressure, temperature etc... my husband had to speak up and remind her to wash her hands. She actually argued with him that she didn't 'touch' the garbage so what does it matter... then she quickly rinsed her hands not using soap and proceeded. (Thanks, isn't it your job to be sanitary?). When Victory finally arrived to this appointment - I expressed concern over a chronic cough I had for several weeks following a cold, he insisted the cough had nothing to do with my cold, refused to listen further and wrote a prescription for heartburn. "it's a heart burn cough". He's an ass, he's dismissive and doesn't listen. He ended the appointment stating we'd had an ultrasound with a heartbeat there was less than a 2% chance we would miscarry. Congrats on a viable pregnancy. Following this appointment I went home and was incredibly sick for 3 days - sadly, I had a miscarriage - on the cusp of starting my second trimester. (Which is actually very common, so where does '2%' come from?) Fortunately for me, another doctor was on call and performed my D&C however, I was told that my 6 week follow up care would be with my initial OB, Victory. My husband and I attended the office for a follow up...unfortunately, we couldn't be scheduled until 8 weeks later... we waited awhile, (it happens...) Victory came in, wasn't really sympathetic / apologetic to what had happened at all - it was a phony display. He simply stated, well 'these things happen - you had a viable pregnancy, I'm not sure what happened. Most doctors wouldn't investigate after one miscarriage, but I would. There are tests that I can run and procedures we can start with so you are successful with your next pregnancy'.
Pretty much, his statements about running tests etc, following one miscarriage after no previous fertility issues was rather concerning to me - we felt that he wasn't sympathetic to the loss that we had, but rather viewed us as the newest cash cow to walk into his office. We left, vowing never to go back to him. I strongly advise you to look at other options before being swayed into trusting this man who thinks he is god, makes inaccurate medical statements. Get a second or third opinion.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Well, if you do not have Dr. Victory for your OB I suggest you ask your MD to refer you to him ASAP!! My menstrual cycle was sporadic. Dr. J. Warwaruk, MD at a Clinic, referred me to see Dr. Andrea Brkovich, OB/GYN. Within a few months I had two Pelvic Ultrasounds done. The first one showed small cysts in one ovary. Months later another Pelvic Ultrasound revealed that I had two cysts, one 4.5 cms in my left ovary and 5.3 cms in my right ovary. After reviewing these results Dr. Brkovich told me that it may be cancer, she wasn't sure. She suggested that I get a full abdominal hystorectomy since I had endometriosis and one of the cysts looked suspicious. She said I needed no further testing and booked my surgery at the earliest scheduling available. I was devastated because I was going to be forced into Menopause and would have to have an invasive surgery (an early life change). So I asked my MD, Dr. Rivetna, to please send Dr. Victory's office a note that I would like to see him for a second opinion asap if possible since the surgery was scheduled soon. Within a few days I received a call back from Dr. Victory's office stating that the doctor will see me the following Sunday, (only one week after I got the call). Dr. Victory was fantastic! He is extremely knowledgeable, polite, and "down to earth"!!! He sent me for bloodwork, a CT Scan and I had a Pelvic Ultrasound examination right at his facility. A few days later I received a phone call with the results stating that the chances of the cysts being cancerous was, well, 0 percent!!!! Since then I returned for a followup and had another Pelvic Examination at his facility and he discussed the results then and there!!! The cysts had shrunk. He explained that if they were cancerous they would have remained the same size or grew!!! Thank you Dr. Victory - we definitely need more OBs like you - professional, extremely knowledgeable and thorough! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr Victory is an excellent doctor! He took care of my wife throughout her pregnancy to ensure everything was okay. Always answered questions. Has great bedside manner . Very knowledgeable in his profession. Staff is great. Always gave great reassurance when needed. He will my wife's OB next time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Our family has nothing but good things to say about our experience with Dr.Victory and his staff. From the beginning they have made us feel like they care about our struggle to have children. After successful surgery we are expecting and could not be more elated to have our twins on the way. We look forward to our continued experience with the Victory Reproductive Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651786].votes_count ]]