Rate Dr. Jacqueline M. Walters

Dr. Jacqueline M. Walters's Ratings

I have never met a more direct, knowledgable, caring, concerned, honest, doctor before or after Dr. Walters. She was my doctor for many years until I moved from Gwinnett to Paulding County. We would discuss my adopting because of infertility issues, but I didn't want to hear it....I felt with technology today, "she could get me pregnant". She had a heart to heart with me and now my husband, that caused me to consider it. It's now 2014, and I'm proud to say that we are the proud parents of 8.......yes 8 (5 boys and 3 girls) beautiful children. I never thought I would be here, and would like to share in the excitement with Dr. Jackie. "Thank you " for being the best OBGYN I have ever had, for being patient with me when I was being stubborn and for stepping out of your doctors coat and helping convince me to adopt. Because of you, I am a proud mother and wife. Now that you are considering adoption, I would love to help you in answering questions from a first hand experience. Thank you!!

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Walters delivered 3 of my children, and she is wonderful. When I had my 4th I lived too far away to use her services again. I would recomend her to anyone and have numerous times. She knows what she is doing, she is funny and very caring.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Watlers for more than 10 years. She delivered both of my children! She is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very caring! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Walters has been my ob/gyn for over 11yrs. She is very caring and knowledgeable. Wonderful "bedside" manner.

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Walters is a very caring Physician. She delivered both my kids after walking me through fertility treatment. She talks to you, not down to you or at you as some Drs tend to do. She listens to your concerns and peppers her advice with a bit of humor.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Her staff was extremely unfriendly especially when I called to ask if pain during pregnancy..they acted as if I were an idiot and was wasting their time. When I went into labor the entire staff was out of state at a wedding and I was refered to a midwife I had never met. I was extremely disappointed with the entire experience.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

I was very impressed with my first visit. The interaction with the staff was great and dr. walters took the time to answer my many questions.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr Walters is incredible. Sometimes the staff is not overly friendly but I am sure they deal with not so pleasant patients. Dr Walters is honest, kind, and exceptionally informative.I have referred many friends to her.

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

Very helpful,allows time to discuss your needs. She is knowledgeable, service is excellant. She encourages eating right,exerciseing and other healty measures to take with keeping yourself healty.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag

Very kind and thoughtful doctor...alot of patients, so sometimes a long wait or a jam packed waiting room

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag