Rate Dr. Scott A. Greenberg

Dr. Scott A. Greenberg's Ratings

To say that Dr. Greenberg changed my life for the better would be a vast understatement. The confidence I have in myself post surgery is incredible. I am very pleased with all of my results.

I lost around 150 pounds over the span of close to two years. I took my time through eating healthy and exercise, but in my 40s, my skin was not going to shrink, no matter how slowly I lost the excess weight. I came to my consultation with Dr. Greenberg feeling very depressed, concerned that I would never be happy with how I looked, no matter how healthy I was on the inside. This is because I made the mistake of going to another local plastic surgeon for a consultation first, and he was very discouraging and insulting. When I met Dr. Greenberg, I knew right away that this consult was going to be very different. We talked at length in his office about my situation, my goals and what surgeries I thought I needed. He was able to very clearly show me that my preconceived notions were wrong, that I didn’t have to be satisfied with the lower goals I had set. He gave me many options to get the results I wanted; results I had honestly not allowed myself to believe could be achieved. I never felt pressured in any way to have specific surgeries done; he simply wanted me to fully understand the possibilities. After he explained everything patiently, I was very confident about what I would like him to do: I had a breast lift, brachioplasty, and a belt lipectomy.

Dr. Greenberg and everyone on staff was absolutely wonderful at each visit. They were always quick to answer questions, concerns, making sure I understood everything. I truly believe that they care very deeply for their patients. I was never confused or disappointed, the outcomes were explained and each surgery lived up to my realistic expectations.

“Thank you” does not seem like enough to express how very grateful I am. The world is opened up to me, clothing fits me correctly, and I like what I see in the mirror. I feel proud of my accomplishments, and would absolutely recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Great doctor. Great staff. Happy with results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Greenberg for several years for non-surgical maintenance procedures; lasers, botox, fillers, etc., and love him and his staff! I have never been pressured to do any more than I wanted to do, and I believe that by doing this, when/if the time comes that I wanted or needed surgical intervention, I will be in good hands. You are always treated as a friend, never rushed through questions, and the procedures are always professional, sterile, and competent. I have had multiple people complement me on my skin, which by the way had acne scars and large pores before I started going to him. I'll keep on coming back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I would advise anyone considering using this surgeon to GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I spent a lot of money on a nose and breast job. My nose is now bent and I can't breathe and my right breast has ruptured. They were very rude and unhelpful when I needed their help years ago and when I tried to get back he actually turned me away for no reason at all do yourself a huge favor and run a mile!! I regret going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Great office staff. I only have positive things to say about the physician and his staff. Could not be happier with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I had a facelift by Dr. Greenberg a year ago. I wanted to do this for some time but was really scared of the surgery and the outcome. Dr. Greenberg and his staff were so reassuring every step of the way. He explained the procedure in detail and calmed my fears. I spent the night of the surgery in the office with a wonderful nurse and felt great by the time I got home. I called the office a few times and was always able to speak to a nurse immediately. Dr. Greenberg also saw me every time I went back to the office for followup visits. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I had suffered from Rosacea (uncontrollable flushing) on my chest for years. I was very concerned about this skin disorder, especially in light of my wedding coming up. I did NOT want to be the "blushing" bride! Well, I feel so blessed that I discovered Dr. Greenberg...after doing a series of 5 laser treatments on my chest, I hardly blush at all anymore, even in spite of my lifelong skin condition. Furthermore, I have found an amazing team of nurses and friendly staff that are all very attentive to my needs and concerns as a patient. I now consistently come in for dermaplaning and sensipeel for my sensitive skin and am continually amazed with my renewed skin. I love this place and will continue to go back there and recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

When I first went for the consultation the staff and the doctor were very nice and it seemed like a great place. The doctor took his time and thoroughly explained the procedures. So I decided to choose him as my surgeon. This was the worst decision. Everything I had done didn't come out as expected. Especially my breasts one is bigger and higher than the other and now I am even more self-conscious than before. I do not recommend him to anyone. Now after I already paid them, they seem never to have any opening for me to come in and speak to the doctor about my concerns. I have called repeated times trying to make an appointed but they are always full. I am very unhappy with the doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Scott Greenberg and his entire staff are truly top notch. I've worked in the plastic surgery industry for years and have vast knowledge of the surgeons to go to, as well as the ones to avoid- knowing the ins and outs of the field. I was referred to Dr. Greenberg by a nurse that I worked with at the time. I have had 3 cosmetic procedures done with Dr. Greenberg over a couple of years and could not be happier with my results. I currently live in another city and still refer people to him. He's a surgeon with a skill set above his colleagues, and demonstrates true care and compassion for all of his patients. I will always and forever be grateful for meeting Dr. Greenberg and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I had a facelift by Dr. Greenberg and the results are fantastic. I was worried about looking like Joan Rivers but he assured me that I would look natural and he was right. Everyone keeps telling me how good I look - even people who don't know I had it done. The office staff is friendly and supportive and I never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115160].votes_count ]]