You may also like

Rate Dr. Pierre Guy

Dr. Pierre Guy's Ratings

Dr Guy is presently treating my crushed wrist. One of the worst he has seen. His staff are excellent, never overbooked,. I am extremely happy with the outcome he has predicted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I had a broken pelvis that Dr.Guy did the surgery on.. He saved my life.. Great person, great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I had never even been admitted to a hospital before a recent accident where I broke my ankle in three places. Dr. Guy and his team made me feel confident and comfortable in their care. The incisions and reductions were very well done and I always felt very looked after while Dr. Guy made sure that all of my questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Professional and effecient! Dr.Guy brings good experience and knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Guy operated on my broken elbow after I slipped on some ice this past February. I found him to have a friendly bedside manner and was comforted by his explaining thoroughly what would happen during my surgery before it took place. In my follow up visits with him, his staff were very pleasant and he listened and responded to my questions without making me feel like he was in a rush. My elbow has healed beautifully and I am very grateful to have had such an excellent surgeon as Dr. Guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Did a brilliant job tidying up my torn meniscus AND let me watch on the monitor! Fascinating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Guy Pierre, the best Surgeon in Canada without a doubt. He is patient, professional, and has a great spirit. I cannot believe the amount of patience this man has. He is in the business of fixing people haha, he fixed my leg. I am very grateful to Dr. Guy and his staff. This is how Doctors should be. He is an excellent surgeon, I think I was lucky to have Dr. Guy perform my surgery. Thank you Dr. Guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Excellent and talented orthopedic surgeon with great bedside manner and pride in what he does. I feel so lucky that he was the surgeon on call when I broke my foot. I wish he would also take me as a patient for a long term hip issue but unfortunately not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Pierre Guy is an extremely patient and knowledgeable doctor. He and the staff at VGH were most polite and organized in treating my torn Achilles tendon. The hospital is blessed to have such a nice clinician working there, and this is clearly reflected by the other ratings on this informal public site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

I fell walking my dogs and broke my ankle in three places. Ended up in the ER and had surgery with Dr.Guy. I was scared and in a great deal of pain. He was calm and it was clear from the outset I was in good hands. I have recovered well and am sure I will have good mobility thanks to this great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1115426].votes_count ]]