You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner

Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner's Ratings

Amazing doctor, extremely intelligent, does his homework. Yes he is overpriced, but I paid it and pay it because he is worth it. Yes some here complain about his bedside manor, but I had a really nice doctor who has great bedside manor and was an incompetent. I rather have a doctor with ok bedside manor but could treat me! Who cares, I'm not marrying him! His staff was very nice, he responds to emails in detail, often quoting studies. I am well versed in medicine, and he knows his stuff. Yes he is expensive, not everyone can afford him, if you can, he is worth it, A+++++

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great Doctor, brilliant, Yea maybe his bedside manor could improve, who cares? He is brilliant and knowledgable. First doctor who actually could help me rather than waste my time. I had nice doctors with great bedside manor who were useless. Yes you need a lot of money to see this guy, but it is worth it. I recommend him and will continue to use him, A+++ I also found his staff really nice and helpful. Dr Woliner also replies to emails (unlike other doctors), and in detail, I am glad I found this guy. A+++++++, I will be his patient for life

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

All Dr Wolliner cares about is your money. He would not refill a very addictive med he put me on because I did not have the money to come back and see him. The withdrawals would have been brutal but he did not care. He only wanted his money. Do not see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Woliner is all about how much money you can spend while being treated by him. I told him I was allergic to penicillin and he prescribed a medicine that was penicillin but under a name I didn't recognize. I was so sick for 27 days that I thought I would die. He wouldn't talk to me on the phone, insisted that I come into the office ( so he could charge me) when I couldn't leave the house. He is the worst doctor I ever went to.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2643607].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Way overpriced compared with other functional medicine docs in the area; then he uses up the time on canned, generic advice rather than tailor made to me. A waste of money. Won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2608148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I came here for Dr. Woliner's claimed expertise in thyroid issues. I received no more detailed information that I have previously from physicians that take insurance. Aside from a full blood analysis, for which you must pay out of pocket and then yourself submit to you insurance, there was no guidance. Basic statements such as eat a proper diet, purchase our products to do so, and workout 30 minuets a day took up most of our mandatory 80 minuet session. No bed side manner. Staff is curt, rude, and unhelpful repeating the same statements over without trying to assist with any confusion. Dr is never available to communicate, only if you come in for $600.00. I would take my money else where.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2442428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr. Woliner last week. I felt I had a new lease on life after my visit. Dr. Woliner is knowledgeable, thorough, charismatic and patient. He really went over and above your average doctor appointment. I feel I am in good hands under his care. In fact I have recommended him to family and friends. In addition, his staff is genuine and helpful. My only regret is that I wish met with him years ago.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1115818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I first met Dr. Woliner in the late 90's. I had been feeling exhausted, I also lost lots of hair, and my nails were peeling off. While other doctors had tested my thyroid and said it was fine. Dr. Woliner conducted more specific and precise thyroid testing, only to find I had a thyroid condition. He also got me on the right thyroid medicine, which worked for my body, and addressed my adrenal fatigue with herbal supplements. Recently he tested me for food allergies, which revealed things i need to eliminate and rotate. Dr. Woliner also uses IV therapy which his terrific staff administers, my results have been outstanding. I feel so much more confident about my work now that I know I have a knowledgeable doctor, who is versed in the latest treatments, vitamins and more. I was able to get on with my life and feeling great again. I have hd a very long patient doctor relationship with Dr. Woliner and I would recommend Dr. Woliner to anyone who wanted to feel there best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1115817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Woliner is very knowledgeable,I'm so glad I found him. He diagnosed my thyroid condition.The office staff is so friendly and helpful. I see everyone loves him but they all complain about money, see if your insurance doctor take time/care like Dr. Woliner. Laws are changing everyday on how prescriptions are given out, they have to monitor you. YOU think you are fine but bloodwork tells alot you might have change dosage but you wouldnt know that unless you have someone like Dr Woliner checking your blood and seeing how you feel. When I first went to Dr Woliner i was told everything up front so there was no surprises Cost labs done in office follow up times/cost. Seems to me people only complain when they dont get things done the way they THINK it should be. The bad post are sickening if he was so good to go to for YEARS and you felt better why complain because you cant afford him now so he should treat you for free or write scripts and take a chance your scripts are still correct.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1115816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I came to Dr. Woliner for extreme fatigue. when I called the receptionist with the southern twang which is super annoying told me that she doesn't have appointments for a long time but if I want there's an appointment tomorrow morning at 8am if I wanted it, shady. I basically got a lot of nothing from Dr. Woliner and it cost me over $3000. He will try and hold on to you by only giving you refills of his prescription after you pay another $400 every month or so to discuss how you are feeling. I later went to the top fatigue doctors in New York City and was surprised how much cheaper they we're then Dr. Woliner. If you are rich and don't care about spending money he might be worth it, if you are not its better to fly to NYC to a better holistic doctor. Dr. Woliner will make sure you spend at least $1000 easily before you walk out, he basically makes his money on the tests he orders you. In my opinion a doctor shouldn't make money on lab work.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][1115824].votes_count ]]