Rate Dr. I.H. Jadusingh

Dr. I.H. Jadusingh's Ratings

The biopsy I had with him was painless, but I found his attitude to be scary, cold, and unfriendly. He asked too many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Jadusingh and his assistant are very patient and reassuring. I'd have no hesitations to see him. The office was very private and comforatable with no waiting. He was anything but patronizing; he was mindful of my questions and concerns and I felt much more at ease after discussing them with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Jadu Singh is one of the best doctor of his field. I am visiting from last 03 years/once a year for my medical checkups related to lumps in the throat. I am satisfied of his vast knowledge and experience and I am praying for Dr, Santosh Dubey one is my family physician advised me 03 years back to visit Dr. Jadu Singh. The environment inside clinic is nice, staff is cooperative and punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

I like this doctor but I found him a little patronizing....insinuating that I was paranoid about my lumps. But in general, he was helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2008

This doctor aspirated my uncomfortable lump after other doctors refused, telling me it was "unecessary". They didn't have to live with it every day for months. He was patient, knowledgeable, and sent the test results in quickly to my family doctor. I was pleased with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2008

I took my son a few years ago for lumps under his arm...Dr. Jadusingh was very helpful. He answered all of our questions and made my son feel absolutely comfortable. Will definately recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116021].votes_count ]]