Rate Dr. Chantal Leger

Dr. Chantal Leger's Ratings

Dr. Leger is a fine doctor . She is a good listener and appears to be genuinely concerned .

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

dr Leger is a caring ,knowledgable doctor. she is compassionate and understanding.its hard to find a specialist these days that has the time to actually call you personally to see how you are doing. i feel very blessed to have her as my doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

This wonderful woman has taken care of me for 7 years- I owe her my life! She is incredibily knowledgable, caring, and truly a down-to-earth, humble, hands-on physician. She goes to the mat for her patients. My only comment for the disgruntled writer ahead of me is that the person either has made an entry on the wrong doctor or needs help of a different profession.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

I have been under the care of Dr. Leger for 2 years with CML. She is a very compassionate, caring doctor who would do anything for her patients. Her support staff (Donna) is positively amazing, and they work great as a team in getting things done in the office. It is rare to see such focus and care in the ever stressed medical system in Canada. I feel fortunate to be under her care.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Rushed, arrogant with poor bedside manner...........................................

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Leger is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. She really listens to patients and I think she's the best hematologist in B.C.!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leger had the hard task of cleaning up the mess that other doctors, made of my PV. I trust her 100% with my care. She is 100% genuine, and truly cares about my well being. I look forward to my appointments with her, and I feel really safe under her care.

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag

very intelligent, very human, good listening abilities

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag