Dr. Gerard Scott-Herridge

Rate Dr. Gerard Scott-Herridge

Dr. Gerard Scott-Herridge's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Scott for 36 years... He has known me my whole life and has taken care of my back and neck issues. As a competitive athlete, there is no one I trust more to to what's best for me and to get me back to my sport. I cannot imagine what I'm going to do when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I Have been his patient for 3 years now, he truly has a gift for this job. Knowledge, skill and ability to adjust the right spots is one of his gifts. I agree with the previous comments about his love and uniqueness. Wish there were more people like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have been seeing Gerard for many years with back problems. Words cannot express how amazing he is. I do consider him to be my second father. Gerard believes in the pay-it-forward program. Do good for others and have them pass along goodness. He loves his job, loves his patients, and loves God. He is a one of a kind guy. He doesn't jerk you around and make you come back time and time again. He will adjust you, and tell you to come see him when YOU need him. Unlike many other chiros that expect you to come back weekly. The only cons is that he is not accepting new patients (and possibly to retire in less than 10 years). I have never had such an amazing experience with any types of Drs as I have with Gerard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Gerard is a wonderful doctor. I had been suffering from painful chronic symptoms for almost two years.Had been to physio,another chiropractor,my Gp several times,had 2 MRI's,scopes scans,exploratory surgery and nothing was found. After a few months with Dr. Gerard he had me doing certain excercises and finally discovered what was wrong. He ALWAYS took the time to listen to me. What a wonderful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Very friendly and knowledgeable doctor who always listens to you, is easy to talk to and never in a rush. The best Chiropractor I know in Winnipeg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Super awesome doctor, I really lucked out in finding him. So caring and personable. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I have been going to see Gerard for over 17 years. I don't know what I'd do without him. I will definitely regret the day that he retires. I almost consider him as a second father (I started seeing him when I was 10). He has always fixed whatever pain I'm in and has allowed me on several occassions, to come to his home and has taken care of the problem. He's always willing to listen, even when it's a personal problem. He's just an awesome guy! I think what I like the best about his particular practice is that he doesn't necessarily tell you to come back. You come back when you have a problem. Most chiropractors are saying that you have to come back 3 times a week for the rest of your life and Gerard is nothing like that. Again, awesome guy and awesome staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

I have known Gerard for a number of years and I can only say that he is one of the nicest individuals I know.He has helped me out on numerous occasions and once saved me from having a very serious operation.I most recently attended his home after hours because of a pinched nerve.I couldn't walk and was screaming in pain and he once again fixed my problem.He is alawys friendly and prepared to talk about any problerms one might have.His wife and staff are all from the same mold (extremely nice).Excellent chiropactor and all in all nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2008

This Dr. is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone and have. Every single time I've seen him with a problem, he always relieves my pain somewhat, if not conpletely. I think he's got a special gift, as I've been to other chiropractors who don't even come close to his skill level. At the same time, he's extremely friendly, down to earth and the atmosphere in his office is very upbeat. I can't imagine going elsewhere after seeing him, and will really regret the day he retires. A truly good man, all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Has been our family chiropractor for 20 years. We find him very knowledgeable with regards to his practice and that he is a very caring person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1116780].votes_count ]]