Rate Dr. Julie A. Roth

Dr. Julie A. Roth's Ratings

Dr Julie Roth is an incredible doctor, she has been the best doctor I've had in all these years....Sharp Rees Stealy are very fortunate to have her. She has definitely honors both Hippocratic Oath and Osteopathic Oath, and besides being a good doctor she sincerely cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Sharp is very lucky to have Dr. Roth. All of my family now goes to her. She is the best at what she does. Caring and gets back to you quickly. I dont know what I would do without her. She deserves a rating of 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Roth is the best Dr. I have ever had. She is really amazing. I am a 4 year breast cancer survivor and she goes above and beyond with me in areas that she does not have to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Dr Roth works for a very busy HMO, but I never get that feeling when I see her. I never feel rushed- she will sit down and talk to me. She takes the time to explain things. She is a very caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

D.Roth always has the time to listen and explain. I never feel rushed. She is caring and very down to earth. I like getting a "small town doctor" feel from an HMO. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. roth is caring and thorough. A very good doctor. Easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117226].votes_count ]]