Rate Dr. Gary W. Peer

Dr. Gary W. Peer's Ratings

Only Dr. I have trusted in years. He is my DR. and my husbands Dr. He is caring and professional at the same time.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

this doctor did not take the next step when my husbands prostate was inlarged in 1995 an at that time he had first stages of cancer when found he had stage four becaus peer would not take the next step with a biobsy, he also almost killed me i had hyperthyroid and he didnt care and said it was all in my head and i lost 24lbs in for weeks finall found a doctor who saved my life ,also he didnt care about employees of intel when we were sent to him for exposer to chemicals ,many people have cancer now.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Outstanding, caring and hard-working doctor with substantial experience and insight. Saved my life, literally, and put in the great effort necessary to admit me to UCSF/Stanford medical centers for surgery. Treated me with utmost concern and compassion, although I was a new patient with no prior relationship to him. He visited me in the hospital numerous times, including weekends (for example, 7 am Saturday morning). I had an extremely painful but rare condition, which would have been impossible to diagnose without his persistent effort. Without the treatment I was able to receive through his efforts, it is highly unlikely that I would have survived. He coordinated a team of doctors in various specialties, obtained approval for numerous tests, and diligently pored over the results. After surgery, Dr. Peer continued to monitor my recovery and took immediate action to prevent recurrence. I am a healthy individual now, and I owe that health to Dr. Peer!

Submitted June 26, 2007 | flag

Highly not recommended. He blew my husbands complaints off as a virus and didn't want to even take a urine sample. After my husband demanded he at least perform a urine test, we learned there was blood in the urine and my husband had a kidney stone the size of a sunflower seed! My husband happily saw another doctor following that absurb doctor's visit for proper care. We would never return to this office.

Submitted May 15, 2007 | flag