Rate Dr. Bryce Kiberd

Dr. Bryce Kiberd's Ratings

I have had Dr Kiberd as my Kidney Specialist for over ten years. He is the most efficient, understanding, and considerate doctor I have ever had, and like many others, I have had many. He actually saved my life and I will be forever grateful. If you want the best, try to get him. He is a very busy man, but takes time to get to know his patients. His knowledge is boundless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

awesome doc...tells you the truth and always remembers you ..takes the time to get to know his patients ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Best kidney doctor I have had since my first kidney transplant more than 20 years ago. As stated in a previous rating, he is is pleasant, extremely efficient, a truly proficient and caring doctor and has has the ability to put patients at ease. He is the kind of transplant specialist that treats you just as well after 20+ years of transplant as you are immediately following your transplant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Love, love, love him. A real gentlemen who genuinely cares about and gets to know his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2012

Dr. Kiberd has been my doc now for nine years. i am type one diabetic in renal failure. He is a great doc with the expertise to back it up. He has followed me very well and considers every aspect of my condition. He stays in contact with my other docs (hypertension, family doc and diabetic team) and has the complete picture. I find him friendly, pleasant and a joy to work with. He is probably the best doctor I have had looking after me in my whole life, and believe me...there have been a few and in many different centers. He should be rated all 10s.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Of all the the kidney Doctors I have dealt with (seriously there have been a few), he is the BEST! The Best... I will see NO other kidney Doctor but him. He is the kind of transplant specialist that treats you just as well after 11 years of transplant, as he did the first...and that's a fact. I PERSONALLY requested him ahead of the other Nephrologists. THANK YOU DOCK, YOUR AWESOME!..PS, I owe you a fresh Valley Apple. take care friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2008

Extremely easy to talk to...occassionally contradicts himself, but seems genuinely interested in his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

Dr. Kiberd, is pleasant, extremely efficient, a truly proficient and caring doctor. Not only does he concern himself with kidney transplant patients but asks after their welfare in other aspects. He has the ability to put patients at ease. When I received my transplant, there was a lady who was losing hers after 30 years, another doctor came in and spoke to her leaving her crying. In came Dr. Kiberd, he sat on a foot stool, held her hand, some time later he left and she was smiling. If on occasion you see him, shall we say, on an elevator, he always speaks and makes you feel you are his only patient. He deserves the highest rating possible, and I speak for many patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117589].votes_count ]]