Rate Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

Dr. Steven Rosenfeld's Ratings

It has been nearly 2 years since my ACL reconstruction surgery, and if I could say anything at all about this Doctor is that he is THE BEST OUT THERE, HANDS DOWN! He has been my doctor for 11 straight years, and after he replaced my ACL, my leg has never felt better. His bedside manners is amazing, for something that can be slightly nerve wrecking. His knowledge, follow-up, and professionalism is beyond amazing. He is the best it gets. Brings me to my next point... I need to find another doctor as I live in BC now, and all I want to do is fly home to Miss. ON, and have him perform surgery on my right knee. He is a hard doctor to replace... I miss him terribly.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Had my ACL reconstructed by Dr. Rosenfeld two years ago. First, his ability to diagnose the injury where physiotherapists and even other doctors could not (originally went to him for a second opinion) was impressive. Second, his demenour was second to none: patient, professional, clear with his actions and passionate/obsessed with staying current on his area of medicine. Finally, the result: two years of intense pivot sports without injury, pain or strain. He was military in his approach during recovery and afterwards and now my sports life if back on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Rosenfeld is simply awesome. I had an MRI on my knee that showed no evidence of tears, yet I had symptons of tears for a year. Dr. Rosenfeld said he listens more carefully to his patient as MRIs are not %100. He believed I likely had a tear. He did arthoscopic surgery and sure enough found a decent sized tear that needed to be removed. 3 weeks into recovery I am already back on the treadmill. Dr. Rosenfeld listens carefully, takes his time, is informative. 10/10

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1117724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

amazing amazing doctor. I wish every doctor was like him. I had an Arthoscopy done and he did an amazing job. He's funny, smart and cares about his patients. he will listen to you and give you feedback. 10/10. I wish everyone was like him. Best orthopaedic surgeon i have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I recently had Arthroscopic knee surgery performed by Dr. Rosenfeld and to this day, have yet to feel any pain or discomfort. I was in and out and the experience was unexpectedly pleasant, considering. I appreciate Dr. Rosenfelds bedside manner, friendliness, patience and calming, supportive demeanour. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1117745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

He saw my daughter today in the fracture clinic, she broke her scafoid bone, he has a great bedside manner, explained everything to us. He had a great sense of humour, very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I put off knee surgery for almost ten years - something about having an artifical joint never sat right with me. I finally had it done in March 2012 and after several weeks of rehab things settled down and the knee feels fine. His receptionist was great at setting up the appointments and he didn't pressure me in anyway - he left it up to me to decide when to have the operation - he certainly has the ability to make his patients feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Staff returned all calls and booked all appointments necessary within reasonable time frames. Dr. Rosenfeld is so fantastic to talk to and makes you feel confident about whatever choice he's making. He knew all of the options I had when I ruined my knee and performed a scope to remove all debris. He just seems incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in surgery, and to top it off he's the friendliest guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

He's a genius. I never thought I would play a pivot sport again in my life. He reconstructed my ACL from my hamstring. 2 years out now my Knee feels about 98%. You...You have a gift my friend...yes you do...yes you do!!! Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

I am so very impressed with Dr. Rosenfeld! My family Dr. had me convinced I needed a knee replacement immediately! Dr. Rosenfeld looked at my MRI, and said "how ARE YOU?" when I said fine, he checked my knees and said "if it ain't broken, don't change it". He said if I need to see him later...if my knees get worse, just call. I felt very comfortable and have total confidence in him. Amazing personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1117740].votes_count ]]