Rate Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

Dr. Steven Rosenfeld's Ratings

Dr. Rosenfeld is simply awesome. I had an MRI on my knee that showed no evidence of tears, yet I had symptons of tears for a year. Dr. Rosenfeld said he listens more carefully to his patient as MRIs are not %100. He believed I likely had a tear. He did arthoscopic surgery and sure enough found a decent sized tear that needed to be removed. 3 weeks into recovery I am already back on the treadmill. Dr. Rosenfeld listens carefully, takes his time, is informative. 10/10

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

amazing amazing doctor. I wish every doctor was like him. I had an Arthoscopy done and he did an amazing job. He's funny, smart and cares about his patients. he will listen to you and give you feedback. 10/10. I wish everyone was like him. Best orthopaedic surgeon i have ever met.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

I recently had Arthroscopic knee surgery performed by Dr. Rosenfeld and to this day, have yet to feel any pain or discomfort. I was in and out and the experience was unexpectedly pleasant, considering. I appreciate Dr. Rosenfelds bedside manner, friendliness, patience and calming, supportive demeanour. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

He saw my daughter today in the fracture clinic, she broke her scafoid bone, he has a great bedside manner, explained everything to us. He had a great sense of humour, very kind.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

I put off knee surgery for almost ten years - something about having an artifical joint never sat right with me. I finally had it done in March 2012 and after several weeks of rehab things settled down and the knee feels fine. His receptionist was great at setting up the appointments and he didn't pressure me in anyway - he left it up to me to decide when to have the operation - he certainly has the ability to make his patients feel at ease.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Staff returned all calls and booked all appointments necessary within reasonable time frames. Dr. Rosenfeld is so fantastic to talk to and makes you feel confident about whatever choice he's making. He knew all of the options I had when I ruined my knee and performed a scope to remove all debris. He just seems incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in surgery, and to top it off he's the friendliest guy.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

He's a genius. I never thought I would play a pivot sport again in my life. He reconstructed my ACL from my hamstring. 2 years out now my Knee feels about 98%. You...You have a gift my friend...yes you do...yes you do!!! Thanks Doc.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

I am so very impressed with Dr. Rosenfeld! My family Dr. had me convinced I needed a knee replacement immediately! Dr. Rosenfeld looked at my MRI, and said "how ARE YOU?" when I said fine, he checked my knees and said "if it ain't broken, don't change it". He said if I need to see him later...if my knees get worse, just call. I felt very comfortable and have total confidence in him. Amazing personality.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

He is simply the best!!!! He has done my right knee and will be doing my left knee. I am so lucky that he is looking after my son's ankle too. Fully trust him.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor...caring and open with you in a very professional caring way. Great bedside manner. Wish I could find a doctor like Dr. Rosenfeld for my ankle! I have had 3 knee surgeries for scoping now with success. Each time I had total trust in him. His wife at reception is great...busy but returns all calls. I am in awe at the Credit Valley Hospital and how well run everything is. Nurses are wonderful and caring. I live in Etobicoke and Credit Valley is where I wish my doctors operated out of. Dr. Rosenfeld discussed my weight in a way that did not offend me but inspired my to lose weight because it was the right thing to do.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag