Rate Dr. Jack I. Newcomer

Dr. Jack I. Newcomer's Ratings

Dr. N. really took time to asses my condition. A welcome change from doctors that rush through a diagnosis or carelessly make judgements without assessing all the facts.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Stay Away! The man at the front desk is a tyrant! Rude, condescending, and a flat out liar. Not worth the headache...look elsewhere.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

It took weeks for his staff to contact us about the results of multiple tests (the tests results were completed well in advance of us being contacted by the office). They refused to give us the results over the phone, but will make us wait an additional week until we can see him in his office again (another charge for the insurance company). Very rude staff.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

He is a very compassionate and skilled Doctor, Takes his time and knows his medicine, He is very professional and so glad I found him! I would recommend him to my friends or anyone, Jason his son fit me in knowing I needed to see a physician right a way:)

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, spends the right amount of time with you. Sometimes there is a wait but I do know he will take an emergency appointment and try to work it in. As I have been one of the emergency patients, I don't mind the wait

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr Newcomer for over 15 years. He is concerned, caring, does not rush patients out of the room, and is conservative with meds and Rx refills. I wouldnt trade his care for anything.If he feels the necesity to see a patient before prescribing any meds, that is the right thig to do. Calling an Rx in without examination can be harmful- keep up the great work, Doc

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Stay away from this Doctor. They will not even fill blood pressure medications without forcing you to make an appointment. I have been trying to reach them for three days and have yet to talk to a live person that will make me an appointment. So now I have been without blood pressure meds for two days and can't reach the doctor. My pharmacist requested a temp fill and they denied the request. To add insult to injury, his son runs the office and when I pointed out some problems in the past; he replied with "if you do not like it, find another Doctor". I know in South Florida customer service is non existent, but this family practice tops the cake. If you are looking for a good place to go, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

great doctor. good staff. ease at getting in to see him. excellent bed side manner.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

Seems to know me inside and out. Has always been spot on with his diagnosis, and treatment.

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag