Dr. Myron H. Hansen

Dr. Myron H. Hansen

Rate Dr. Myron H. Hansen

Dr. Myron H. Hansen's Ratings

Everyone in the office is extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Visit was ok; wish he was a little bit more sensitive. Was disappointed with his "bedside manner"

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Shattered my heel bone (calcaneous) and he fixed it when frankly most Dr's would just have fused it with the ankle with attendent loss of motion. Very knowledgeable Dr...exceptional and as an Engineer I ask LOTS of questions and do my own research. He is "spot on" and really knows his stuff. My opinion is that if you have a serious foot/ankle problem and you are not at least getting his opinion, you are making a mistake. He's very responsive to patient questions including after hours when there is a possible problem. I've had experience with 2 other foot Dr's in Texas...Dr Hansen is head and shoulders above both of them.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

I had bunion surgery by Dr. Hansen two years ago. I was told, by Dr. Hansen, that recovery would be around 4 weeks (give or take). It is two years later and I am in worse pain now than before. The receptionist there has the bedside manner of a rattlesnake and Dr. Hansen's communication skills are lacking. He never even told me I would need crutches after my surgery! None of the pain killers he prescribed worked and he all but blamed me for the flexibility in my foot and toe not being normal. I would never recommend him for any type of surgery needed.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Hansen is the best. He saved my foot when no other Dr could. Really recommend him and Dr Clement. These guy know what they are doing.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

WONDERFUL! Was especially considerate about the other factors in my life which could affect my condition/break. Would highly reccommend!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2007 | flag

Very knowledgeable about ankle fracture and took into account my activities in the treatment.

Submitted June 18, 2007 | flag