Rate Dr. Jennifer Tang Campbell

Dr. Jennifer Tang Campbell's Ratings

I have always felt like she was just trying to get money out of me. You will never stop going in to see her. One appointment after another. Also her receptionist is very fake and unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Tang Campbell is a caring, knowledgeable dentist. We switched to her office a few years ago and it was the best decision as she always puts you at ease during any procedure. Our kids love her. The new location is very nice as well, very bright. Amazing dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I took my daughter here to see about braces. Although they were friendly and we didn't wait too long, it took a number of times to get the correct xrays, and the assistant was taking an impression and I feel used one too big as she had a hard time getting it in her mouth and now her jaw makes a loud crack noise when she opens it. Then we were told that Robin may not be the one putting on the braces, but an assistant so I decided not to go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I find Jennifer great with my kids. She is always friendly and helpful. Her staff have been very accomodating to me and my mother. Glad to have Jennifer as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Be prepared to wait for HOURS at this office! You will sit in the chair for, anywhere from 20-45 mins before you even see Jennifer. Then she will leave in the middle of your procedure a number of times to juggle other atients. Seems she is most concerned with having all her chairs filled with patients than actually giving proper care to any one at a time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Though I am sure Dr Tang Campbell is a good dentist, in 3 years she only examined me once. Though I made my appointments with her and was told she was my dentist, I only ever saw the retired dentists she brought in to her practice. They and staff had no interest in me at all and I have suffered TMJ since suffering a root canal that was horrific. I cried through the entire experience (have had 3 before and no issues at all). Had I been told I was accepted as a patient at the practice and not as her patient, I would never have brought my family there. I hear she is wonderful and Catherine was lovely, but if she needs an associate she needs to bring one in who is up to date and consistent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Excellent, I would recommend her anytime. Friendly staff, make you feel comfortable. TV on the ceiling, etc ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

I LOVE this office.. it almost makes it a pleasure to go to the dentist.. Catherine is so great out front and the assistants are wonderful. We recommend Dr. Tang to anybody who asks..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Great Dentist! Extremely efficient and gentle. Takes great care to examine every detail. Wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

such a great lady. she took me in without question. very wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119784].votes_count ]]