Rate Dr. Michael C. Mays

Dr. Michael C. Mays's Ratings

Dr. Mays spends a lot of time with patients. He cares very much about them. Always on time, considerate, and easy to talk to.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mays has been the doctor for my late husband and me for many years. He is caring, compassionate, thorough and has a wonderful sense of humor. I recently lost my husband as a result of a catastrophic event. He was ill for several years, and Dr. Mays was a comfort to both of us in every way. He is professional, listens and asks questions. He is never in a hurry to move on; he is interested in his patient and takes the time to show it. He is a great doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

The whole group here at Mayfair internal medicine is great. I have been seeing Dr. Mays for 2 years for stress related migraines and indigestion issues. Both he and his staff are great....especially his nurse and front staff. They really bend over backwards to help their patients- especially on last minute issues. They're well worth the money!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Mays is the Primary care doc for my husband and myself. He is very thorough and professional. He is personable and caring. We have used Dr Mays for the last 15 years. He has even treated our grown children. If you want a doc that you can ask about anything and trust to take care of your personal health, then Dr Mays is your man. We recommend him and his staff 100%

Submitted Jan. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mays is great. He is thorough, common-sensical, and accurate. He also has the greatest sense of humor!

Submitted June 22, 2007 | flag