Dr. Michael C. Mays

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Michael C. Mays has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2403190
16/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mays spends a lot of time with patients. He cares very much about them. Always on time, considerate, and easy to talk to.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1378845
04/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mays has been the doctor for my late husband and me for many years. He is caring, compassionate, thorough and has a wonderful sense of humor. I recently lost my husband as a result of a catastrophic event. He was ill for several years, and Dr. Mays was a comfort to both of us in every way. He is professional, listens and asks questions. He is never in a hurry to move on; he is interested in his patient and takes the time to show it. He is a great doctor.
RID: 1263204
01/10/10 5 5 5 5 The whole group here at Mayfair internal medicine is great. I have been seeing Dr. Mays for 2 years for stress related migraines and indigestion issues. Both he and his staff are great....especially his nurse and front staff. They really bend over backwards to help their patients- especially on last minute issues. They're well worth the money!
RID: 476986
05/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Mays is the Primary care doc for my husband and myself. He is very thorough and professional. He is personable and caring. We have used Dr Mays for the last 15 years. He has even treated our grown children. If you want a doc that you can ask about anything and trust to take care of your personal health, then Dr Mays is your man. We recommend him and his staff 100%
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 351440
22/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Mays is great. He is thorough, common-sensical, and accurate. He also has the greatest sense of humor!