You may also like

Rate Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Ratings

After visiting 5 Doctors he was the only one that actually helped me and cured my serious scalp infection. Most dermatologists care about botox these days, but Dr. Sapadin is an old school doctor with the highest ethics and morals. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great Doctor. very caring , very efficient . I have been going many years. Nice office, coffee, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

DR. ALLEN N. SAPADIN he is very good dermatologist with his patiens i been with hin 3/1, years taken care of me very satisfied with his work i well recommend him to all my friends family if ever need a dermatologist. than you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am 91 years young and have been to many doctors. As a patient of Dr. Sapadin, words cannot tell you what a fabulous doctor he is.
Thank you Doctor.
Jules and Donald Marcucci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

After 2 visits to another doctor, I made an appointment with Dr. Allen N. Sapadin, Hackesack, for treatment of a condition I was beginning to believe might be serious. Dr. Sapadin's diagnosis was immediate and successful treatment, including minor surgery, was accomplished in a matter of minutes. I found his performance to be no less than amazing! Dr. Sapadin is, in my view, a consummate professional and I recommend him to anyone with a problem in his area of specialization, which is Dermatology. Thank you Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

very knowledgeable not only on dermatology but other areas as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Sapadin is thorough, direct, knowledgable, and very efficient. He lives up to his outstanding credentials. He does not waste your time or his! He tells like it is which is exactly what I want in a doctor. His staff is well trained and very caring. It's not fun to walk out of a doctor's office with a bandage on your face but I can tell you that when the stitches are out, the result has always been so well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Sapadin is an awful doctor he didn't even look at me - or listen to my complaints - he was in a hurry to get me out of the office - he prescribed antibiotics and an 800$ shampoo--
He really is a disgusting dr - he should re think his career choice - n it's not all about money - to prescribe antibiotics in an age of superbugs is very shameful !!! Karma is awful !!! N I hope it gets to him ! Disgusting shame !!! Hope he retires soon ! He's a disgrace

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780297].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Sapadin's diagnosis was spot on, Went to other physicians and was misdiagnosed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

We recently moved to NJ from the Boston area and have spent several months replacing our net work of top Dr's .It was surprising to find a qualified group ,associated with the top ranked
Hackensack Medical Center.My new Primary and several new neighbors recommended Dr Sapadin for our Dermatologic check up and needs.
In his examining room I noticed several professional articles he has contributed to Medical Journals.Also were several autographed photos of many famous professional athletes expressing appreciation for his treatments.I found out that he is the Consulting Dermatologist to the top sport teams in the area,
After my initial very through check up and introduction , I thought that I would not have to return until my next annual was due.
Since life is always very full of surprises within a few weeks I woke up with a full body rash and severe itching. An appointment was quickly made for that morning by his friendly and professional staff.
Very concerned that I might have to cancel our very special 60th anniversary cross Atlantic cruiseand land tours to Marrakech and Rome , I went into his examining room thinking the worst.
In a quick look ,Dr Sapadin came out with a "magical " diagnosis." What new pills have you started to take within the past six weeks "since he first examined me.
My Urologist had put me on a new medicine in the exact time frame of the onset of the itching.
Dr Sapadin could have prescribed a medicine that would quickly have relieved the itching , but with his professional probing he discovered that an eye condition might be aggravated and suggested that I simply discontinue the new medicine. To confirm his diagnosis he took a biopsy to rule out other possible causes.Always pays to double check is a good rule in life as well as the practice of medicine.
Within a week of stopping the new medicine the rash and itch have disappeared and we are busy packing for our cruise and Holiday .
Dr Sapadin is highly recommended for his skills and humanity.
In this Medicare era of quick examining turnover I feel very lucky to have meet Dr Sapadin who makes the effort to treat his patients with care and dignity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756810].votes_count ]]