Rate Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Ratings

Dr. Allen Sapadin is a great doctor, he saved me and helping me through my vitiligo. I am seeing Dr. Sapadin for my vitiligo on my hands and he prescribed Clobetasol ointment to me to apply topically twice a day. He also asked me to avoid the sun during peak day and apply sunblock. Additionally he put in a request to get my Thyroid TSH & T4 tested and referred me to an Endocrinologist. Amazingly, my TSH was way lower than normal at 0.015. My endocrinologist told me I have severe hyperthyroid and any delay could have made me terribly sick.

Thanks to Dr. Sapadin that my thyroid problem was nipped in the bud just in time and the clobetasol ointment really helped my skin to re-pigment in some of the areas on my hand. In 2 months of applying clobetasol, The rest of the areas did not spread and are lighter skin colored instead of pearl white. They are getting better with each day.

Dr. Sapadin has excellent working hours that suits office goers, he's even open on Sundays. I always got appointments after 6 PM on weekdays that worked to my convenience. I think he is one of the most popular doctors around because I always found his office busy which is a good sign as many other people think the way I do I guess about him.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Sapadin to any one with any skin issues, please see him and let him treat you.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Sapadin's for over 15 years for my Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis. He is always at the forefront with new treatments and clinical trials available for Psoriasis. Both he and his staff care deeply about their patients. I highly recommend Dr Allen Sapadin for anyone needing a dermatologist. Everyone I have referred to the doctor have been equally as satisfied with his knowledge and treatment as I have. Dr Sapadin is one of the best physicians that I have ever been to.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sapadin's office and staff are top notch. Dr. Saladin is extremely knowledgable and friendly. The excimer laser treatments worked wonders on my Psraiosis.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Doctor has Sunday hours staring at 8 AM which is very accommodating, but sometimes the early appointments are slightly delayed.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I had a unusual mark on my skin and I went to dr. Saladin to have it checked out. I also had very dry hands with cracks --which I just thought it was due to the severe winter we were having. It turns out I have psoriasis and was treated for it. Within 1 week my hands felt much better. I now have normal looking hands. The office is very organized and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. I work in health care and I recommend Dr. sapadin to my friends/coworkers.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Sapadin was recommended to me by my primary care physician. Dr Sapadin immediately discovered an advanced melanoma and saved my life. That alone is enough to recommend him. Additionally he is a real human being whose is concerned with his patients' comfort. I am glad to have found him.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

VIP Treatment from start to finish!Doctor Sapadin is without question the very BEST at what he does. He is PEOPLES Doctor and his work displays it, he make sure you are properly treated and well informed of your options. He is a true and caring professional, which is very hard to find nowadays. I have been with Doc Sapadin for years and myself, as ex-military an cage-fighter who has seen many different skin infections, he has become my go to guy whom I trust whenever I have questions or concern. Never beats around the bush, he gets right to it and treats it right the FIRST TIME. Even if a time or two you may have to wait a few extra minutes for him it's only cause he takes his time and gives you his undivided attention. If you seek a professional no second opinion needed, Doctor Sapadin is the one to contact.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr Allen Sapadin is a credit to his profession. It is very obvious from the first time you see him that his first priority is his dedication to his patients and their well being. Dr. Sapadin detected my melanoma on my back at the earliest stage possible. I feel safe and comfortable because of Dr. Sapadin's gentle, patient demeanor-as well as his vast medical knowledge and experience. He never rushes through an examination and always intently listens to my questions - as well as making sure that he has answered them thoroughly to my understanding. Since he discovered melanoma on my back, I am now diligent to make sure to be seen by him every 3 months- something I completely avoided until I found Dr. Sapadin. In short, When you see Dr. Sapadin, you don't feel like you are an unknown name to be dealt with as quickly as possible .....you are treated as a VIP.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sapadin has a great clincial and diagnostic knowledge base. He will listen and engage you and has a good bedside manner. I highly recommend him if you desire a true "medicine" dermatologist who is interested in your condition.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sapadin is caring, and takes his time in a very professional way. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag