Rate Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Ratings

I was treated for an abnormal mole I had, received great service and could not have asked for anything more. Feel confident in his work and great staff, Thank you Dr. Sapadin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I used to treat my Psoriasis with each outbreak,with another Dermatologist, until i had an episode where it became out of control, and had to be admitted to the hospital because of secondary infections, I was referred to Dr.A. Sapadin by a co-worker, Dr. A. Sapadin saw me in the hospital, and he was exactly what we needed. He discussed with us, what needed to be done and gave me the safest course of action. I am 100% better than before the hospital, but still have a way to go. The great thing is that Dr. Sapadin gave me a more positive outlook on my condition and treatment, which i did not have before. Both he, and his office staff have been great. Thank you, Dr. Sapadin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Both my wife and I were so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sapadin by another doctor. After over three months of visiting with my regular dematologist with no success, Dr. Sapadin was able to determine exactly what our issue was. He then prescribed an oral medicine which resolved the problem completely. Additionally, Dr. Sapadin is a caring man who gave us the time and attention any patient would want to have when having a medical problem. We decided to change our dermatologist to Dr. Sapadin happily. He is the best and we appreciate him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I was fortunate to visit Dr.Sapadin, after a year of unsuccessful treatment for a skin condition. Dr. Sapadin listened attentively and carefully went over my medical history. He sucessfully provided me with appropriate treatment and relief from the pain I was experiencing. I am extremely grateful for the compassionate care I received from Dr. Sapadin and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sapadin's for several years and I have to say that among all of my doctors, past and present, he is hands down the best. After seeing several doctors for my condition he finally put me at ease and gave me a diagnosis, treatment plan and an education on the causes, treatment and expectations. His offices are immaculate and comfortable and his staff is fantastic. If there will be any kind of delay (i have experienced 1 delay in 4 years) they are quick to notify you and provide you with options. The simple respect for your time is something that is unheard of in my experience.

Dr. Sapadin also provides a level of care that is outstanding. He clearly outlines what you will experience throughout your visit, procedure and follow up. He is caring and compassionate and recognizes that there may be factors in your life that can contribute to your diagnosis. He spends the time to get to know you, talks to you and generally evaluates multiple variables in making a diagnosis and providing a treatment plan.

I have and would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr Allen Sapadin is an outstanding dermatologist! I have been a patient of his for many years along with my wife and two daughters. I have also recommended him to friends and family and everyone has a had a positive experience working with him. Dr Sapadin is knowledgeable, caring, very accomodating and a leader in his field. He spends time listening to his patients and thoroughly answers all of my questions/concerns. Without hesitation I can highly recommend that if you need to see a dermatologist, Dr. Sapadin's office is the place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

dermatology is spelled Sapadin. he has been my doctor since 2008. I really appreciate everything he has done , I have watch him grow in all life aspects into a truly great doctor. He is great family man, and a community leader .and truly respected doctor . If you are need of his services I guarantee satisfaction. I truly cannot say enough .the bet way to say is simply HE IS THE BOMB.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been a patient if Dr. Sapadin for 15 years. He has been the only doctor to help me with my psoriasis. I have seen many dermatologist for my condition he was the only one to help me. Dr. Sapadin is professional and knowledgeable. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I appreciated that they offered Sunday hours. I did not appreciate the ridiculous amount of time I had to wait to see the doctor. I made an appointment for early Sunday. In order to save time I had printed and filled out the necessary forms. I also arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment. I was literally the only patient in the waiting room so I assumed this would be a fairly quick visit. Boy was I wrong. I was brought into the exam a few minutes later. The nurse asked a few rountine questions and then I was told the doctor would be in to see me in a "few minutes". I guess my definition of a few minutes is much different then theirs. After an HOUR of waiting with no sign of the doctor I decided to peek my head out into the hallway and ask the receptionist how much longer as I had somewhere to be soon. She went and tracked down the doctor and about two minutes later he finally arrive in my exam room. I was there because I was concerned about some moles on my back and shoulder. I pointed them out to the doctor and was simply told "they are fine". No explanation as to why he considered them "fine". After waiting for an hour to see the doctor I felt like I was now being rushed along. When I tried to point out some other moles I was told by the doctor "I can remove them if you want, its up to you"?! Isnt that the doctors job to tell me if something is potentially a problem? The doctor spent a total of about 4-5 minutes with me and he was gone. I will never go back to this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2539912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Allen Sapadin is a great doctor, he saved me and helping me through my vitiligo. I am seeing Dr. Sapadin for my vitiligo on my hands and he prescribed Clobetasol ointment to me to apply topically twice a day. He also asked me to avoid the sun during peak day and apply sunblock. Additionally he put in a request to get my Thyroid TSH & T4 tested and referred me to an Endocrinologist. Amazingly, my TSH was way lower than normal at 0.015. My endocrinologist told me I have severe hyperthyroid and any delay could have made me terribly sick.

Thanks to Dr. Sapadin that my thyroid problem was nipped in the bud just in time and the clobetasol ointment really helped my skin to re-pigment in some of the areas on my hand. In 2 months of applying clobetasol, The rest of the areas did not spread and are lighter skin colored instead of pearl white. They are getting better with each day.

Dr. Sapadin has excellent working hours that suits office goers, he's even open on Sundays. I always got appointments after 6 PM on weekdays that worked to my convenience. I think he is one of the most popular doctors around because I always found his office busy which is a good sign as many other people think the way I do I guess about him.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Sapadin to any one with any skin issues, please see him and let him treat you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507441].votes_count ]]