Rate Dr. Jerry W. Reasner

Dr. Jerry W. Reasner's Ratings

kindest,most caring,perfectionist dentist.always calls to check on you the night following a procedure. wonderful staff in office as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Reasner is the best Dentist I have found in the Birmingham area. He and his staff go the extra mile to insure customer satisfaction. I recomend him to anyone who needs a Family Dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. Reasner is the BEST! He and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have seen him for many years and could not be happier with his service. I have had everything from a simple filling to porcelain veneers to crowns and am extremely satisfied with all. Dr. Reasner is a gentle dentist who always calls to check on his patients each evening following dental work. If you are looking for a new dentist, call him today. Tell him his most satisfied patient with the squirrels in the attic problem sent you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I had a severe problem that he helped me with. He was extremely patient and caring. He called to check on me after every visit. I really appreciate all that he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Jerry Reasner is the best Dentist I have been to. He and his staff go above and beyond to insure proper care for their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2008

I have been a patient for many years. I'm very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119884].votes_count ]]