Rate Dr. Walter Anderson

Dr. Walter Anderson's Ratings

the go to person for mental health .. One of the best in the country..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr Anderson represents the ideal model for a psychiatrist. He is caring & professional. His ability to unearth thoughts you do not realize are controlling you is amazing. He can recognize & diagnose a physical illness causing symptoms which may appear to be mental illness but are not, such as diabetes causing exhaustion & not depression causing lethargy. Therapy is a struggle & Dr Anderson can aid your growth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Walter is, as is vital in psychiatrists and any others in the mental/emotional fields, kind and readily accessible; he is wise enough to keep his practice on the small side. His specialty is medicine, at which he is the best of all I've seen - I used to work with public mental health pyschiatrists, to whom I would recomment perhaps a pit bull terrier with anger management problems. Walther I have recommended to people I love. I do wish he was more of a talk therapist as well, but it's my guess that, while his view of his patients is loving, he isn't disposed to taint it with whiny problems so often brought by the walking well. He does work for a public facility as well, a day a week I think, for which he is to be lauded from all sides. No reservations regarding recommending him to those dearest to me who need or prefer medication only - even though I might know they need a few months of decent talk therapy before resorting to meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360506].votes_count ]]