Rate Dr. Lindy Harb

Dr. Lindy Harb's Ratings

Lindy has changed my sons life. Nick suffered with severe psoriasis and excema from a very young age. He has been a longtime patient of Lindys and she has been an angel to our family. Using the naet method,nick no longer has food allergies,skin problems or autism. I cannot recommend the healing vine enough. Lindy,Lily and Donita are like family to us,and now that we are moving out of province,I will miss them deeply. Please,if you are questioning a natural solution,this is the only way to go. Nick uses no steroid creams or prescription medication,and will never have to. This is a timely practice,but be patient and you will have permanent results. Just amazing! Lindy is great with kids and really listens. She has helped my other kids with minor issues like pink eye and stomach virus's. You will love sitting and chatting with Donita at reception,one of the kindest hearts I've ever know. This place is a gem in st.catharines,and worth every minute travel and dollar spent. Love you guys!!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Lindy has helped myself and my family with various issues- digestion, gallbladder, eczema, fever/ colds, baby digestion issues. I feel the same as the other comments on here, Lindy is wonderful and listens to you and tries her best to help you with the causes of your issues, not just treating the symptoms as the regular medical system does. I recommend Lindy to many many family, friends and colleagues.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Lindy helped me with my severe eczema. After spending years at dermatologist on multiple steroids and creams. I finally have normal skin. I have recommended Lindy a number of times to my friends and family.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

The Healing Vine clinic is my place for peace. Danita, the receptionist, is talkative and friendly and just the sweetest woman. If you have to wait a little bit for Lindy you will hardly notice with Danita to talk to. Lindy is absolutely the most genuine and truly caring person I've met. She cares so deeply for her patients and makes one very comfortable. I am there as often as I can be to talk to Lindy and to have my acupuncture done. This clinic is the one place that I feel at peace. Lindy and Danita are like family to me now and I would never give up my visits.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Harb has excellent interpersonal skills and is was able to tailor my therapy to my needs. She was knowledgable with regards to western medecine and was able to incorporate it in my treatment regimen.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2007 | flag

After hearing of my friends raving success with this Naturopath for her Menopause, I thought I'd give it a shot. Two months later, I have seen drastic improvement with my anxiety and eczema problems. Dr. Harb is not only helpfull and compassionate - but she takes the time to explain things through and appears to really care.

Submitted May 13, 2007 | flag