Rate Dr. Jaqueline Stewart

Dr. Jaqueline Stewart's Ratings

I USED TO SEE A DR. JACQULINE C STEWART IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO.
I SEEN HER IN 1999 AND WAS SEARCHING HER FOR A FREIND WITH FIBROMALGIA.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME DOCTOR. I SEARCHED EVERY WHERE AND I ONLY CAME UP WITH THIS ONE RESULT. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HER ON MY VISITS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I found this site whilst searching Dr. Stewarts phone number. I am appalled at the negative yak! I am re-seeking her help BECAUSE SHE MADE ME FEEL REASSURED AND IN CARING HANDS!!!! I am waiting and travelling the extra mile so as to return to her help! If you feel unloved in her presence, tell her so, maybe she is having an off day like all humans experience frequently. Signed- Leslie, from Creston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

I could never have made it without this wonderful doctor. Stop complaining about her being LATE she's only late because she cared enough to continue speaking with a very upset patient. If you needed her for more than you scheduled time she will give it to you! Do you expect her to throw you out, when you're upset just because someone might have to sit in the chair an hour more. If it was you, would you!? She a fantastic doctor, and human being with feelings just like you, she is not a robot! Those people who complain about her, SHOULD CUT HER SOME SLACK, and hope that when they are in real trouble that she is there to help them! I have NEVER been able to replace her. You should all be so lucky to have her!! (Ontario)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

My first visit was very short notice and she fit me into her schedule with no problems. She read through my medical history and performed an examination. Ordered all appropriate tests and was very thorough. My follow up I was even more impressed as she was extremely well prepared for my appointment and gave me information to do my own research on my symptoms and meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I was referred to this doctor for a rheumatology issue - this doctor incorrectly diagnosed, and was trying to fix the wrong problem ! Symptoms, history, etc were all very clearly available to her. Perhaps she needs further training or experience in some areas. Also: arriving at her office 1 hour later than appointment time should shorten the wait! Very unsatisfied patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Very poor people skills. No eye contact, read her opinion from the chart never once looking up at me. Quite cold and demeaning. Point blank refused to refer me to the rehab clinic her and Dr. Offer set up saying it was for RH patients only. When I asked what people like me were supposed to do for help she said "I don't know. You'll have to figure that out for yourself". When I mentioned I was having severe pain in my feet, she said "I looked at the xrays and there is nothing wrong with your foot". Saw another specialist and he showed me my xray which showed severe deterioration of rhe joints in my foot and ankle. Did a cotisone injection which worked wonders. When I saw her again I told her that just because she didn't see something on an xray that did not mean there was nothing there and that she should start listening a bit more to her patients as my suffering was extreme. She looked at me as though realizing that I was an actual person with a voice and an opinion. Useless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Stewart's. I find that her manner is wonderful and she always treats me with respect. Her secretary really loves her job and I feel very cared for. I've been given my life back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I will not be going back to see this doctor! I waited over an hour both times I saw her with no apologies. She seems like she's in her own little world while you are talking to her. Does not seem to like people at all and has the personality of a sponge...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

To start, the secretary is inept. She'd rather play Farmville and text than do her job and relay messages... the doctor herself has a bit of a God complex and will berate you if you're 3 minutes late (even if you had to wait in line at the parking ticket kiosk)... but is no less than 45 minutes late in seeing you.. usually around an hour to an hour and a half behind. If you call and say you're going to be late, the secretary won't pass along the message... :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Staff has always been good to me. the receptionist is very happy to work for Dr. Stewart. I don't believe that she gets enough credit; she's always smiling, sweet and informative. Dr Stewart is always late but she takes time with her patients. What really bothers me about the wait is, ironically, the seats are the most uncomfortable type possible for my type of arthritis suffers(AS). I really wish that it wasn't taboo to sit on the floor because I would really rather that than the benches provided. Dr. Stewart is very cold, emotionless and gets frustrated. If you suffer from Depression, try to avoid her and Dr. Seigel in Kelowna. I have only seen those two and I am starting to believe that it's a prerequisite to be detached and cold to be a Rheumatologist. Dr. Stewart is knowledgeable and thorough; I wouldn't say she isn't a good Dr but she is definitely difficult to open up to; therefore, it is difficult to let her know accurately about symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119926].votes_count ]]