Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

It took me a long time to go to a chiropractor but I am so glad I did. I have not felt this good in years and Dr. Mauch made this whole process a great experience. My neck pain is gone and I could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

When I met him my back was so bad I couldn't do up my shoe laces easily. Treatment progressed very well, and he didn't drag it out. After just nine visits the change has been great. Thank you, Dr. Mauch & staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Dr. Mauch is knowledgeable and friendly. he and his staff make me feel like family every time i come in. they have made a long term patient of me! when i first came in i couldn't even walk or bend, now i am back at the gym and leading a normal life thanks to Dr. Mauch! i recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

My husband & I have been in the capable, gentle hands of Dr. Will for several years & go monthly for adjustments. Sometimes we have to go more often due to recurring back problems & he will always make time to see us. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

I went to Dr. Mauch with acute back pain on a Saturday morning, shortly before he was due to close the office. I had not been to a chiropractor before; Dr. Mauch was recommended by another chiro that my husand goes to who couldn't see me that morning. Dr. Mauch took me with no hesitation and spent a long time assessing (including X-rays) and explaining what the source was and what the treatment would be. I was a little nervous because of the pain I was in and he answered all my questions patiently. I felt much better following the treatment and, having gone as suggested, have no remaining pain after three sessions. I will continue to go to him and would recommend him to anyone. He, and his staff, could not be friendlier or more professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Where many Doctor failed to control and eliminate my migraines Doctor Mauch has had great success and its great to greet the world pain free.Janis Butler

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has been my chiropractor for over 5 years and I stay with him because he genuinely cares about his patients. In an emergency (migraine headaches), he has even seen my family members outside of office hours. He is truly dedicated to his profession. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Very good Chiropractor!! Fixed my back with ease. Uses very good technique and not too much manipulation. I actually feel my lower back get adjusted and get better instantly when I start walking!!! You can walk in anytime and he is always ready to help you!! Very good service!! Definately would recommend, especially if you are afraid, he will make you feel at ease. Awesome Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have seen a lot of different chiropractors through the years, but Dr. Mauch is the BEST chiropractor anyone could ask for. He will only see you for as long as you need and not over-adjust you. And his adjustments do not include the "twist" technique. He approaches every situation with professionalism and care. We truly feel cared for when we see him. Dr. Mauch will always treat you with respect while addressing your concerns and issues. He is simply the best chiropractor by far; knowledgable and professional, and will never over-treat you. I feel comfortable and relaxed knowing that the care of my entire family is in his hands. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120012].votes_count ]]