You may also like

Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

I no longer walk with a limp or need my cane or depend upon tylenol 3 for chronic back pain and it's all thanks to Dr. Mauch. I continue to have monthly chiropractic adjustments to maintain good back health and I encourage you to do likewise. You won't find a better chiropractor than Dr. Mauch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

I've been a patient for a little over a year now and he has been fantastic in his ability to help me. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has eliminated my migraines and fixed my sore back. I feel great now. My wife recommended him and she's right again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Dr Will Mauch has been my chiropractor for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor, who cares a great deal about his patients. Dr Will's chiropractic technique is gentle and, I've experienced relief from chronic back and neck pain as a result of treatments received from Dr Will. I'd recommend Dr Will to anyone who asks for a chiropractic referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. Mauch for over four years now, and I have had nothing but amazing treatment at each and every visit. From seeing me on very short notice (i.e. can I come in five minutes!!), to his determination to get you fixed, he has made me a believer of Chiropractic care. Amazing, that's the bottom line!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Dr. Will is caring, knowledgeable and most of all effective. I've used him to fix up a few sports injuries and the odd DIY back disasters. He's always quick to see me and will go out of his way to make me feel better. At one acute time, he was seeing me morning and night in I got some pain relief. Dr Will uses the Gonstead method which only targets the areas that need adjustment which I find more reassuring and effective. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friend and family to Dr. Will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Wonderful and gentle. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor for the first time but Dr. Mauch made me comfortable and now I recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

It took me a long time to go to a chiropractor but I am so glad I did. I have not felt this good in years and Dr. Mauch made this whole process a great experience. My neck pain is gone and I could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

When I met him my back was so bad I couldn't do up my shoe laces easily. Treatment progressed very well, and he didn't drag it out. After just nine visits the change has been great. Thank you, Dr. Mauch & staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Dr. Mauch is knowledgeable and friendly. he and his staff make me feel like family every time i come in. they have made a long term patient of me! when i first came in i couldn't even walk or bend, now i am back at the gym and leading a normal life thanks to Dr. Mauch! i recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120018].votes_count ]]