You may also like

Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

Dr Mauch was born to heal. He is genuine knowledgable and kind. He goes beyond by offering his cell number should you have any questions or concerns after hours or need emergency care. Anyone who goes to him is lucky and will get better in no time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mauch for several years, & would recommend to anyone looking for Chiropractic and/or nutritional needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Dr. Mauch practices the Gonstead method which in my opinion is the most effective treatment out there. I travel extensively and mny back and neck go out on airplanes. I am constantly seeking out Chiropractors in my destination cities and none of them adjust me like Dr. Mauch does as they don't know this state-of-art new method. Others use diversified, Thomson, COX and they don't get the job done like one Gonstead adjustment does. Dr. Mauch and his staff are amazing and I really recommend this doctor and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr.Mauch is an excellent Chiroptactor.I have been seeing him for awhile and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Dr. Will Mauch is very knowledgeable and very professional. He uses the Gonstead method which avoids any twisting of the neck. I am very happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr Will has been instrumental in my recovery plan. His style of chiropractic (Gonstead method) has been the most effective method I have experienced. After several years of treatment from other chiropractors, dr will has been able to get my condition under control. I highly recommend dr will to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I no longer walk with a limp or need my cane or depend upon tylenol 3 for chronic back pain and it's all thanks to Dr. Mauch. I continue to have monthly chiropractic adjustments to maintain good back health and I encourage you to do likewise. You won't find a better chiropractor than Dr. Mauch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

I've been a patient for a little over a year now and he has been fantastic in his ability to help me. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has eliminated my migraines and fixed my sore back. I feel great now. My wife recommended him and she's right again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Dr Will Mauch has been my chiropractor for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor, who cares a great deal about his patients. Dr Will's chiropractic technique is gentle and, I've experienced relief from chronic back and neck pain as a result of treatments received from Dr Will. I'd recommend Dr Will to anyone who asks for a chiropractic referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120024].votes_count ]]