You may also like

Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Mauch. I was referred to him by my ND and from the get go I have been impressed. He immediately gained my trust with his personable manner, genuine concern for my well-being and the time he took to not only listen but to also explain in a language I understood, what my diagnosis was. He shared with me his plan for treatment and as I healed faster than expected, he adjusted it so that my visits were not so close together. Even better, I had been sent to him to help extreme acid reflux/indigestion/heartburn I was experiencing ever since undergoing radiation therapy(8 months) with no relief. I now even forget that I see him once a month to keep those symptoms at bay. He also Worked on my neck/lower back and I immediately felt a lack of restriction in my neck that I never realized that I had in the first place. I reiterate, I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the area or further. Great Staff, parking available and good variety of hours available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr.Mauch's work. I have got a lot better even since i've been to visit him. Dr. Mauch is a very friendly and commited docter who has a lot of knowledge to help patients heal. I would strongly reccomend him to anyone that is seeking help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Mauch is a very caring and compassionate man, You are not a number in his office, like some doctors make you feel. He always makes time if you need when pain arises without an appointment. He keeps me pain free and mobile. I'd strongly recommend him to anyone. I don't know what i would do without him. Big Thanks to Dr. Mauch and his staff:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mauch for over 5 years now. His gentle manner and wonderful personality combined with knowledge and experience have kept me mobile over the years. I originally went to him with back, neck and sciatica problems and I rarely have issues with any of them these past years. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Dr Will is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His treatments last longer than any I have ever received from any other chiropractor. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

After enduring recurrent back pain that was progressively getting worse, I visited my regular MD who suggested I go and see a Chiropractor. I was referred to Dr. Mauch by a friend who had been seeing him. At first, I was skeptical, as I had never been to a Chiropractor - but after having Dr. Mauch take the time to fully explain the process, answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns, I knew I had come to the right place. Everyone at Bayly St. Chiropractic has been fantastic - and I would highly recommend their services - pain relief in a very fun, yet professional atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Mauch when he worked in Ajax and followed him to his new location in Pickering. I have seen three other chiropractors prior to this, but once I found Dr. Mauch I have never been seen by another. Dr. Mauch's technique and client care has been the best I have received. Dr. Mauch has accessible/flexible hours and always takes the time needed to help with whatever ails me. Last year I saw Dr. Mauch regularly for prenatal chiropractor care and postnatal follow-up. When my child was born we continued to see him and he was/is great. He helped in many ways including helping with sleep and re-flux. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Mauch since 2005. Prior to finding him I had alot of trouble with my back,15 years of it. Other Chiropractors I had been to were not very helpful. I would receive the standard lumbar adjustment and nothing really improved. Dr. Mauch took an x ray and said my issue was with my SI not Lumbar. He then gave me the appropriate adjustment and things have been awesome ever since.I still see him for regular tune ups. I found Dr.Will to be very helpful and caring. Lisa his receptionist/organizer is great as well. Kudos to all. I wish I had found a Dr. Will when I first injured my back and so I didn't have to waste all that money on poor adjustments. I can't recommend Dr. Mauch enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

My husband & I have been patients of Dr. Will for many years & have monthly adjustments to keep us "running smoothly". My husband has an old back injury that Dr Will has kept at bay & he treats my back problems. The Gonstead Method of Chriopractic that he uses has been very effective & the cheery greeting from him & his staff is well received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I thank God for doctors like Doctor Mauch, he helped me to walk back again properly, I'm so happy that I don't have the pain that I had before, I've tried everything with no results but with more pain, he is always on time, very understanding, and always has a warm smile on his face....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120035].votes_count ]]