You may also like

Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

***This is an update people, I put my life in Dr. Mauch ' s hands litterally and it has easily been the best choice in my life so far. I am currently 31 years old and hurt my back where I could not bath myself for at least 6 months. I thought my life was over and after seeing countless professionals' and specialists' I came across Dr. Mauch while I was inquiring about getting a passport and so glad I did because it has changed my life. Not only has he increased my mobility and reduced the amount of pain I feel every second of the day and night but I have regained my life and kept my job. I forever owe you so much and the amount of respect and gratitude I have for this man is unfathomable. This man you can trust and he totally knows his stuff, actions speak louder than words and he will tell you the truth and explain everything for it to make perfect sense to you and I can go on and on about the great things that come with his service but you will see for yourself. I recommend anyone and everyone, even my own family. Thanks again and again Dr. Mauch. We have come such a long way and honestly never thought I would get where I am today and it is you I owe all my thanks to, Noone could fix or give me any direction. They tried but you have triumphed where lots and lots have completely failed. THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN***

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have seen 10 chiros in the last 25 years. Some very regularly over many years and some just once. Although most have been nice, concerned, and knowledgeable, none have been able to address my specific L5-S1 issues. I can see two reasons for this: 1- Will is a sensitive, empathetic, and intuitive 2- unlike any other chiro I have seen (3 of which I'd consider personal friends) he uses the Gonstead method http://gonstead.com/gonstead-system/basic-principles/ Do not expect the typical 2 min. in-out adjustment whether you need it or not. His practice seems very focused on the particular area that is causing the pain and he treats just that. I do not expect miracles from a chiropractor, neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, etc. but I do expect informed, focused, effective treatment and this I am very happy to say I get from Will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mauch since last September after I was in a bad car accident. I have been going to see him 3 times a week since. I am not always the most punctual person, but I am coming from far away and his staff has been more than kind and accommodating. Dr. Mauch has always been so knowledgeable and so gentle. He has advocated on my behalf whenever needed. I have been so happy with the care I have received I brought my daughter, sister and brother in to see him at various times. Go see Dr. Mauch you will not be disappointed! His staff is as equally pleasant to deal with. Tracy his main receptionist is fantastic as well as Cheryl who tends to your needs after the adjustment. Everyone there takes the time to know you. I highly recommend Dr. Mauch!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I would like to say that Dr. Mauch has helped me significantly with my recovery. I am back playing sports and feel great. He is very knowledgeable, and makes me feel very comfortable. I have and would keep referring him to friends and family. Thank you very much for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

very bad experience, diagnose is ok, but no thorough consideration for treatment, sort of performing experiment on patient, cause me a lot of pain, not recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Mauch is super friendly and sincerlely cares about your health and getting you back into good shape. He uses a great approach and I have already recommended him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Well I work as a forklift operator and littoral popped my back out and have been living get a nightmare ever since which was about 3 years now. I have been to many continuous specialists and tests and got nowhere and I thought my life was over, Dr. Mauch has given me my hope back for I finally see a drastic improvement and I have NEVER seen or felt and I hope this keeps going this way. I would and do recommend everyone to see him or at least talk to him about what's going on because he can explain it well and show you so that you will understand completely. Staff if is very professional and polite as well and makes you feel comfortable and welcome, it's always nice to see great attitudes when you're dealing with a traumatic time in your life. These people are very great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I work as a pilot and aircraft mechanic for a living....had a sharp pain in my kidney area...for over 6 months....went to the family doctor that sent me to a barrage of test including intestinal., bone gamma xrays...could not find any thing....was in severe pain....was afraid of loosing my aviation medical and licence. Was referred by a friend to Dr Mauch. It was awesome, after just a few sessions I knew he was on the right track. My quality of life has improved greatly. Even digestion. I drive from Mississauga to Pickering because I will not let any amature work on my back. Its worth the drive to Will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I drive for a living and I found myself sitting sideways in the seat almost, just trying to get comfortable. After a few weeks I was back to normal, now I visit once a month for a minor adjustment. He is friendly, eager to help, and his staff are top knotch! I only gave a four for knowledge because I feel he is still learning with experience, I have no doubt he will be a five in my book one day. His billing is fair, I've never felt that I've been taken advantage of. His hours are flexible, and he does make himself available outside of regular hours if you need him. He lives close to his clinic. Lots of parking and easily accessible from the highway. I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for an appointment, they are very quick and never seem to run behind schedule. A few of my co-workers visit him and they are all drivers also. He's a great find as far as Chiro's go, give him a try/chance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120048].votes_count ]]