Rate Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address([email protected])
Thanks Jennifer.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I work as a pilot and aircraft mechanic for a living....had a sharp pain in my kidney area...for over 6 months....went to the family doctor that sent me to a barrage of test including intestinal., bone gamma xrays...could not find any thing....was in severe pain....was afraid of loosing my aviation medical and licence. Was referred by a friend to Dr Mauch. It was awesome, after just a few sessions I knew he was on the right track. My quality of life has improved greatly. Even digestion. I drive from Mississauga to Pickering because I will not let any amature work on my back. Its worth the drive to Will.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I drive for a living and I found myself sitting sideways in the seat almost, just trying to get comfortable. After a few weeks I was back to normal, now I visit once a month for a minor adjustment. He is friendly, eager to help, and his staff are top knotch! I only gave a four for knowledge because I feel he is still learning with experience, I have no doubt he will be a five in my book one day. His billing is fair, I've never felt that I've been taken advantage of. His hours are flexible, and he does make himself available outside of regular hours if you need him. He lives close to his clinic. Lots of parking and easily accessible from the highway. I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for an appointment, they are very quick and never seem to run behind schedule. A few of my co-workers visit him and they are all drivers also. He's a great find as far as Chiro's go, give him a try/chance.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

When I moved to Toronto, my Aunt recommended Will to me, she indicated that she was seeing him and liked him. I took her advice and was very happy that I did, he knows what he is doing and can explain it to you in laymans terms. Will uses up-to-date equipment, his office has a great atmosphere,is comfortable and clean. He is friendly, will go out of his way to accommodate you if you need to be seen other than your appointed time. His receptionist(Lisa) is also awesome.I am not sorry that he was recommended to me and I would with not qualms recommend him to others as I have already done.You couldn't do better with him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I recently went to Dr Will for a TMJ issue, after he mentioned that chiropractic can help this issue. I am amazed how much better my jaw is after one or two adjustments and even more surprised how much less tension there is in my shoulders and upper back that I assumed was from stress. I had tried massages for my upper back tension, but the tightness and pain kept returning. With these adjustments, all the major knots that would build up in my upper back have been greatly reduced and the pain is gone. Dr Will's process is a comforting one and that includes his excellent receptionist/assistant Lisa. I highly recommend Dr Will Mauch for your chiropractic care.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mauch is an AMAZING doctor!! He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I found his practice through an offer on Groupon for a great deal on a chiropractic assessment and adjustments. ((We had never been to a chiropractor before this.)) My husband and I still continue to go there even though our Groupon is over because of how much better we feel since going there. He adjusts our back and neck and we feel great after every visit. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor. Oh and his receptionist Lisa is awesome too! If you are afraid of going to the chiropractor or this is your first visit to one, this is the guy to go to!! :)

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Mauch. I was referred to him by my ND and from the get go I have been impressed. He immediately gained my trust with his personable manner, genuine concern for my well-being and the time he took to not only listen but to also explain in a language I understood, what my diagnosis was. He shared with me his plan for treatment and as I healed faster than expected, he adjusted it so that my visits were not so close together. Even better, I had been sent to him to help extreme acid reflux/indigestion/heartburn I was experiencing ever since undergoing radiation therapy(8 months) with no relief. I now even forget that I see him once a month to keep those symptoms at bay. He also Worked on my neck/lower back and I immediately felt a lack of restriction in my neck that I never realized that I had in the first place. I reiterate, I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the area or further. Great Staff, parking available and good variety of hours available.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr.Mauch's work. I have got a lot better even since i've been to visit him. Dr. Mauch is a very friendly and commited docter who has a lot of knowledge to help patients heal. I would strongly reccomend him to anyone that is seeking help.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mauch is a very caring and compassionate man, You are not a number in his office, like some doctors make you feel. He always makes time if you need when pain arises without an appointment. He keeps me pain free and mobile. I'd strongly recommend him to anyone. I don't know what i would do without him. Big Thanks to Dr. Mauch and his staff:)

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag