Rate Dr. Patrick Murphy

Dr. Patrick Murphy's Ratings

Your front staff should be more inviting.....the blonde one with glasses should smile .....and i don't think having a specialist and the other girl sitting down having a convo about turkey and not even saying hi when we walk in.....not professional at all......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578391].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I don't really know how good he is but I didn't like his bedside manner. He asked me if I was under stress. I said I was. He said "what's her name?". I thought that was rude. I hesitated a bit and said "my wife died". He said "that'll do it." He did express his condolences but I didn't think they were genuine. No warm feeling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Murphy for about 5 years now. he performed a UPPP and a Septoplasty to correct my sleep apnea. Upfront he explained there was only a 45% success rate and a c-pap machine may be the answer. i asked him to perform the proceedure anyway and have had no issues with my sleep since. I still see him regularly for issues mith my hearing and he is always friendly. he is one of those doctors that feels like "one of the boys" i would reccommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1120117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Unhelpful, rushed through whole appointment. I have been seeing him about my nose polyps for 2 years and he has done nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

personable,very skilled caring doctor.Dr.Murphy was terrific and helped me greatly with my nose and throat problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

My comments ARE NOT with Dr Murphy, He is amazing and helpfull. My comments are about his receptionist. I called to cancel an appointment- i was rudely told I called the worng number. Then the phone was disconnected. Then I called back then by mistake my phone disconnected, So i called back again- the receptionist answered like THIS- DO YOU WANT TO HANG UP again- I said excuse me? I explained it was a mistake and then she had the nerve to say OH TWICE? DO you WANT ME TO CANCEL WHATS YOUR NAME- I explained to her she has very bad customer service skills then I hung up. If your too tired of being a receptionst my dear Quit.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1120114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Waited 5 months to see this doctor. Seen him and he said I had a paralyzed right vocal cord and definitely needed a CT Scan of my head & neck. This was booked within 3 weeks. That was April, it is now 8 weeks later, and my GP has had these test results back two days after they were done. I can't get past the receptionist to get a follow-up appointment because she says it takes months to get the test back, well hello obviously that is not true if my GP has them. Go look for them....find another doctor his staff are horrible and I have called 6 times...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1120113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Great doctor. I went to see Dr. Murphy after seeing another ENT who was rude and sarcastic and unwilling to help me. Dr. Murphy explained to me the pros and the cons of each option but if I chose one option (tonsillectomy) he would do it without a problem. Once I made that decision he answered all my questions fully and explained everything to me in advance. If you have ever done any reasearch on an adult tonsillectomy you will see that it is a very unpleasant experience. Dr. Murphy did everything possible to make the process pleasant. From coming to see me promptly after the operation when I asked the nurse if I could see him (he was elsewhere in the hospital by the time I made this request) or simply down to the apprent skill of the work (I have had no bleeding, and I appear to be recovering faster than most). He was also up to date on a neat trick for less frequently used painkillers which actually worked wonders for me. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor will go out of his way to help you. Very dedicated and very caring individual. He operated on my throat taking the time to see and discuss what will happen after surgery. He made himself available by phone during the recovery period. I have been informed by other doctors who have viewed my throat after healing a few years that did an excellent job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

always helpful, great manner. Wonderful staff. wonderful treatment at surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120110].votes_count ]]