You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamie H. Odrezin

Dr. Jamie H. Odrezin's Ratings

Superb Doctor. Takes time to listen. Really cares. Smart and competent!!! Would recommend to anyone. Especially good with working with and observing children with ADD and ADHD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Jamie is awesome. She is always available when we need her. We have two ids that are diabetic and she has given us her personal cell phone and is always available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Dr. Odrezin was my doctor for seven years and I loved her! SO nice and I could that tell she was genuinely concerned with the well-being of her patients. Too bad I eventually got too old for the pediatrician! I would still be seeing her if I could:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Jamie was my pediatrician as a child and I then took my kids to see her when I lived in Birmingham. She is wonderful and caring. She is great with kids and very helpful with our preemies. I'd recommend her to anyone. She really knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

She is the absolute best with children. Her caring and playful manner with even the youngest child puts mother and child at ease. Her specility in diabetes is top quality. She is never rushed during the appointment yet there is very little waiting time before seeing her. Our family LOVES "Dr.Jamie"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120169].votes_count ]]