Rate Dr. Mark S. Box

Dr. Mark S. Box's Ratings

i have called and called for 4 days with not ONE return call when i have left messages, even went to office on day two, on hold for over 15 minutes today still trying to schedule appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Box is prompt and will even work you in the same day if you are ill. He is a good listener and knowledgeable. Most of all is understanding and truly caring. I have the utmost respect for him and I think he is a wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

He is not sensitive to the needs of patients, especially those who do not have insurance. He was condescending, and made me feel that I was wasting his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2012

Dr. Box has been both my Internest as well as my Rheumatologist since 1994. He has ALWAYS been a team player with my vast medical team, conferred with my other specialists when necessary, ALWAYS returned my calls when I've specified that they were "personal", within no longer than 12 hours - including evenings and weekends, and has ALWAYS had my best interest at heart. If I were to lose him for some reason, I would be completely devestated. I KNOW I could NEVER find another doctor like Dr Box who knows and completely understands all of both the medical AND the emotional ramifications of the numerous conditions I suffer with daily. He's #1 in my book - there's no one that even comes close to him It's a shame he's so overwhelmed now that he can no longer accept new patients. So many people are missing out on the experience of this wonderful, bright, caring doctor - one who gives you all the time you need. He really DOES care. He LISTENS. He's THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Box is THEE BEST. I would not have anyone else! He has saved my life! I heard him talk at a meeting also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr. Box is the BEST! I thought I could not be helped with my fibro until I heard Dr. Box speak at a meeting and I knew immediately, this was the doctor I needed to see to put some sense back into my life and help get rid of my constant pain. I feel Dr. Box has saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I have found no other doctor, let alone a specialist, with such a caring demeander with such extensive knowledge in his field. I would follow Dr. Box anywhere because of his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Until seeing Dr. Box, I thought Kansas City was truly a 3rd world country for medicine & treatment. He is professional, extensive with his medical knowledge & healthful recommendations, and I was amazed by how well he listened & heard what I was saying. He is NOT your typical Kansas City Dr. I wish I had found him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2008

Prompt,answers questions personally and returns phone calls same day. Very knowledgable in rheumatology. Some of staff are not. Although he has a very busy practice does not make you feel rushed and is not threatened if you disagree. Does not cut you off as a patient when insurache changes to one that may not pay as well. fushed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2008

Dr. Box is one of the best in knowing what's new in rheumatology and what treatments are available, what experiences patients have had with different treatments, etc., but he is very poor at really listening and trying to get to the bottom of a problem that isn't "typical". He's quick to diagnose, write a Rx and move on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120182].votes_count ]]