Dr. Andre Savoie

Rate Dr. Andre Savoie

Dr. Andre Savoie's Ratings

Dr Andre Savoie is an excellent dentist - he provides clear, thoughtful advice, ensures you understand, provides options and gives reasons for his recommendations.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I have been going to see Dr. Andre for over two decades, through my late teens and into adulthood. Andre was clearly where I would bring my two kids and do. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable and always wanting to do what is best for the patient. His staff is beyond compare. Clearly they feel the same as his patients do, he is the best.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. A. Savoie is a wonderful, caring dentist. He shows great concern with his patients and is excellent with children.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Fantastic dentist. Dr. Savoie always checks up on me after an appointment and does what is best for me and my teeth.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

Excellent dentist. My children love him and enjoy going to see him. My 12 year old daughter said she never has havd a needle (she did, but he is sneeky) He is WONDERFUL!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

We had Dr Savoie for many years when we lived in Nanaimo. He is a fantastic Dentist. He is so good with nervous patients and his staff is excellent. If you can get him, keep him. Just wish we was in Victoria

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

An excellent Dentist!! Myself and my two children have had the pleasure of having Dr. Savoie for our Dentist for a number of years now. Professional, caring, has even called our home after an appointment to make sure all is well! Also has wonderful staff working for him!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

Very conscientious and concerned about patient's comfort. Explains in terms understandable to patient and doesn't recommend unnecessary work and gives options to choose if applicable. Would highly recommend and have recommended to family and friends.

Submitted June 3, 2007 | flag