Rate Dr. Harvey Strecker

Dr. Harvey Strecker's Ratings

I have been to Dr Strecker for two years for Botox and fillers. He always takes time to understand your needs. His un-judgmental approach makes me feel comfortable. And the results are just what I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a bad fall as a child with broken nose. I called Docor Strecker; the staff were amazing to me. .I felt very comfortable with the doctor; he showed me before and after photos of other clients. The staff were very supportive. THey told me not to worry. I have more confidence in myself; Doctor Strecker did an amazing job. The only regrets I have is that I should have done this earlier. I would definitely recommend Doctor Strecker to any other patieant because how he changed my life. I would love for him to change other peoples lives. And also a big thanks to his amazing staff without their support. I would not have went through with it. The staff were great. THank you Docor Strecker for changing my life. You are truly an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

I was told I needed an MRI. I was to wait about 9-12 months for the MRI, and afterwards call back for another office appointment. The call never came from the hospital to book the MRI. When I called Dr Strecker's office, I was told I would have to wait another 18 months to see him. After the MRI, I went back to see Dr Strecker. His attitiude was rude and bordering on contempt. He said there was nothing wrong with my hearing, even though it is diminished, and when I asked him about treatment for my tinnitus, he said I would just have to live with it. No suggestions were offered. I asked at least 3 times about treatment and each time, the answer was the same. "Live with it." I am now being referred to another doctor. If you check on line, there ARE treatments for tinnitus and hearing aids which may help. I have suffered needlessly for the last 2 years because of him. Perhaps if I had come in asking for Botox, he might have been interested?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Very good surgeon. I had otoplasty and the results are perfect! Definetely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I'm his patient for 5 years. He does botox and fillers on my face. I went to a lot of different doctors for the same procedure, so I did shop around. Compare to many great plastic surgeons doing the same procedure for me, he is my number one. Now he is the only one who does my fillers and botox. He is helpful and knowledgable and... really good looking (that's the info for all the ladies. He is happily married though). Anyways, I believe he is a genius regarding to the Botox results. My face looks so refreshed and natural. If anyone would like to get lips done with restaline, he is great. I got them done with other great doctors before with juvaderm and they were puffy and looked fake and too big. When ever I ask dr Strecker to do them they have a beautiful shape and I love them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Would never 'ever' recommend. I was sent to him from the ER for a follow up. I was ushered into a non-patient room (basically a closet) and told off by this Doctor I had never met. He didn' want to see me and told me he had 'heard' all about me from the hospital. Terrible doctor because he never even bothered to ask a single question!! I ended up getting diagnosed in Toronto and had an operation by a fantastic ENT. Seriously how can any doctor refuse to see a patient for no reason? It seriously hurts to think that he not only ignored me but that I had a serious medical problem. Run a mile from this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

He seemed fine to me - I'd go again, though I only saw him for one consult, but I was rather surprised to see his intake form. The last question was "Have you ever had a complaint about a doctor, and if so, explain". This seems rather inappropriate. Is he going to decline treatment if you are "a complainer"?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1120473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Amazing staff and doctor. The location is in white rock but trust me people, this doctor is WORTH the commute. He is one of the best and the most caring professionals I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Very professional, gave sound advise so that I could make decisions and understand the outcomes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

the dr was very helpful and helistens well. i am grateful for having dealt with my problem through him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120470].votes_count ]]