Rate Dr. Michael F. Vosicky

Dr. Michael F. Vosicky's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Vosicky practically since he started his own practice! I have been completely satisfied with his demeanor and knowledge. It is important to have confidence in your primary care doctor and I do. Other doctors I have seen have also concurred that he is very knowledgeable. Now that is something coming from his peers. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

He is a real family based man and has great knowledge and understanding about his patients' problems.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vosicky has been my doctor for 10+ years and is really the best doctor I've ever met. He is thorough and will take the time to answer every question you have. I have never felt rushed through an appointment, his bedside manner should be an example for the entire profession.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS.TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS.ALWAYS ASK YOU QUESTIONS, AND TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE TREATMENT.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

I have always found Dr. Vosicky to be willing to help and able to help in all ways when ever I have had a problem. He is amazingly current with research and seems to be an exceptionally bright man.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Love him! Dr. Vosicky is what it means to be a Doctor. He is committeed, caring, patient and kind. Above that he is well versed in recent medical literature.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vosicky is the best doctor I know. I have been seeing him for almost 15 years. He has always been right on with his diagnosis. Many specialists refer thier patients to Dr. Vosicky if they cannot figure something out...that is truley amazing! No other doctors like Dr. V.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Outstanding physician. Caring, considerate, and wonderful in most every way you could hope a dr to be. Only problem is often running late. However, this is due to the fact that he really takes his time with each patient and gives them the attention they need and deserve. Truly a wonderful doctor

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

Very friendly, long-time family doctor. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

We've been going to Dr. V for over 12 years and he is as fine as they come. Always takes the time to listen and explain. Very knowledgeable. He has been my Dad's and Mom's dr too until they moved. I highly recommend him. They don't come any better.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag