Dr. Michael F. Vosicky

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Michael F. Vosicky has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael F."
RID: 2516947
31/12/12 4 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Vosicky practically since he started his own practice! I have been completely satisfied with his demeanor and knowledge. It is important to have confidence in your primary care doctor and I do. Other doctors I have seen have also concurred that he is very knowledgeable. Now that is something coming from his peers. I would highly recommend him!
RID: 2467861
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 He is a real family based man and has great knowledge and understanding about his patients' problems.  Respond
RID: 2124113
09/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vosicky has been my doctor for 10+ years and is really the best doctor I've ever met. He is thorough and will take the time to answer every question you have. I have never felt rushed through an appointment, his bedside manner should be an example for the entire profession.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1627365
08/11/11 5 5 5 5 VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS.TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS.ALWAYS ASK YOU QUESTIONS, AND TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE TREATMENT.
RID: 1573426
28/10/11 4 5 5 5 I have always found Dr. Vosicky to be willing to help and able to help in all ways when ever I have had a problem. He is amazingly current with research and seems to be an exceptionally bright man.
RID: 1509671
11/08/11 5 5 5 5 Love him! Dr. Vosicky is what it means to be a Doctor. He is committeed, caring, patient and kind. Above that he is well versed in recent medical literature.  Respond
RID: 1461218
09/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vosicky is the best doctor I know. I have been seeing him for almost 15 years. He has always been right on with his diagnosis. Many specialists refer thier patients to Dr. Vosicky if they cannot figure something out...that is truley amazing! No other doctors like Dr. V.
RID: 1170966
17/05/10 5 4 5 5 Outstanding physician. Caring, considerate, and wonderful in most every way you could hope a dr to be. Only problem is often running late. However, this is due to the fact that he really takes his time with each patient and gives them the attention they need and deserve. Truly a wonderful doctor  Respond
RID: 1128225
15/03/10 5 5 5 5 Very friendly, long-time family doctor. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
RID: 1100270
08/02/10 5 5 5 5 We've been going to Dr. V for over 12 years and he is as fine as they come. Always takes the time to listen and explain. Very knowledgeable. He has been my Dad's and Mom's dr too until they moved. I highly recommend him. They don't come any better.
RID: 938858
16/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Vosicky is one of the kindest and most knowledgable PCP's that I have ever had. My husband and I have been patients of his for over 10 years. He listens to our concerns and he really cares. He has a great bedside manner,he is an excellent physician,and he has great office staff. We highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 744875
16/12/08 5 5 5 5 An intelligent and kind physician. He lets you ask questions and answers them patiently. He does not overtreat or force unnecessary treatment.
RID: 317215
13/05/07 4 5 5 I had this doc quite sometime ago and now my daughter goes to him along with my granddaughter. He is a great doc. Concerned, kind, punctual, and has great office staff.  Respond
RID: 412467
23/03/07 5 5 5 I am very happy that I switched to Dr. V. He answered all of my questions. I am totally confident in him.  Respond