Dr. Ted Wilford

Rate Dr. Ted Wilford

Dr. Ted Wilford's Ratings

I cant Thank Dr. Ted Wilford enough for saving my Grandma Junes life back in 2008. She still speaks so highly of you to this day. Words can not express our family's gratitude. Thanks again. We wish you all the best in the new year.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT DR. KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND HIS FOCUS IS YOU WHEN TREATING YOU

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

dr. Wilford is an amazing Doctor and discovered a heart defect in our daughter despite several other investigations that missed it. our family think the world of him.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

I came to ER with a reoccurring issue. He sent me home even though previous ER visits with same symptoms showed admission. Came in the next day by ambulance and was admitted with this reoccuring health problem and it tooks months to get better because he didn't get on it in time. I now carry ugly, disfiguring body scars from this unecessary situation.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

This guy is very intuitive and was able to see possible causes for symptoms (in me and for the patient I was sharing a room with) that other doctors didn't pick up on. Very friendly and re-assuring.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Love having him as a Dr.If he starts a family practice my family and I will be first in line

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

compassionate and caring. I would recommend him to any of my family.

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag