Rate Dr. Kuldeep S. Gill

Dr. Kuldeep S. Gill's Ratings

One must question a doctor who continues to take new patients when his practice is absolutely impacted and current patients are not being adequately served. Too much needless testing ($$), poor review of a patient's medications, abbreviated assessments, and poor follow-up. Chaotic office. However, ample free sample meds. Does not refer patients for hospice evaluation when they would hugely benefit.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

The doctor was good, but the staff needs some work. They are very unprofessional, not friendly, very cold and NOT EFFICIENT. It takes 4-5 follow-up phone calls to get information or to get prescriptions sent or re-filled.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Gill after being discharged from the hospital following pneumonia. Dr. ordered an overnight pulse/oximeter test to discontinue in home oxygen, which I no longer needed. Two months after the test, the office staff have not sent the doctor's order to discontinue the oxygen, which my insurance is paying for. I finally called the oxygen supplier and they're picking it up tomorrow.The office staff seems incompetent and very disorganized, patient records can be seen stacked up in a corner of the office.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

I find Dr. Gill to be very caring, knowledgeable, and takes plenty of time with me as a patient. I had one problem with his staff forgetting to make an appt. for a very important and urgent test, but Dr. Gill has taken very good care of me.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

My elderly mother moved to Fresno a year ago & was very skeptical to change doctors. Her primary care physician recommended Dr. Gill and we are so glad she did. My mom thinks Dr. Gill & his wife are very caring & knowledgeable as do I. Their office staff have been very helpful also with paperwork going to her ortho & friendly when scheduling appts etc.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

He does not give test results to doctors requesting them. My general doctor has been waiting since May and for some reason they just won't do it. Not a good doctor either, you are better off going to San Diego to see a real specialist like I had to. Glad to hear others had a positive result with him but not me.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2006 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Gill's for a year now. I was hospitilized last year for 2 mts. & without Dr.'s knowledge, persistance, prayers and my daughters persistance, I wouldn't be here now. I have found him to be very helpful to my questions, and care. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a pulmonary condition. He caring attitude and knowledge is a gift to the profession. Fondly, Joyce & critters

Submitted June 3, 2006 | flag

This is not a good doctor! He measured my pulse-ox and told me that since it was fine I must be. He said I was just deconditioned and that is why after 37 years I 'suddenly' can't breathe when even making my bed or talking or walking, I am not overweight and no more out of shape than he is. He is very uncaring and has his wife doing the breathing tests! Takes 2-3 weeks to get his 'report' when results are ready right away. I would not go to him ever again.

Submitted April 10, 2006 | flag

A DOCTOR WHO SEEMS TO REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE IS GOOD AT HIS WORK.

Submitted July 28, 2005 | flag