Rate Dr. Kuldeep S. Gill

Dr. Kuldeep S. Gill's Ratings

One must question a doctor who continues to take new patients when his practice is absolutely impacted and current patients are not being adequately served. Too much needless testing ($$), poor review of a patient's medications, abbreviated assessments, and poor follow-up. Chaotic office. However, ample free sample meds. Does not refer patients for hospice evaluation when they would hugely benefit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

The doctor was good, but the staff needs some work. They are very unprofessional, not friendly, very cold and NOT EFFICIENT. It takes 4-5 follow-up phone calls to get information or to get prescriptions sent or re-filled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Gill after being discharged from the hospital following pneumonia. Dr. ordered an overnight pulse/oximeter test to discontinue in home oxygen, which I no longer needed. Two months after the test, the office staff have not sent the doctor's order to discontinue the oxygen, which my insurance is paying for. I finally called the oxygen supplier and they're picking it up tomorrow.The office staff seems incompetent and very disorganized, patient records can be seen stacked up in a corner of the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

I find Dr. Gill to be very caring, knowledgeable, and takes plenty of time with me as a patient. I had one problem with his staff forgetting to make an appt. for a very important and urgent test, but Dr. Gill has taken very good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2008

My elderly mother moved to Fresno a year ago & was very skeptical to change doctors. Her primary care physician recommended Dr. Gill and we are so glad she did. My mom thinks Dr. Gill & his wife are very caring & knowledgeable as do I. Their office staff have been very helpful also with paperwork going to her ortho & friendly when scheduling appts etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

He does not give test results to doctors requesting them. My general doctor has been waiting since May and for some reason they just won't do it. Not a good doctor either, you are better off going to San Diego to see a real specialist like I had to. Glad to hear others had a positive result with him but not me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2006

I have been a patient of Dr. Gill's for a year now. I was hospitilized last year for 2 mts. & without Dr.'s knowledge, persistance, prayers and my daughters persistance, I wouldn't be here now. I have found him to be very helpful to my questions, and care. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a pulmonary condition. He caring attitude and knowledge is a gift to the profession. Fondly, Joyce & critters

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

This is not a good doctor! He measured my pulse-ox and told me that since it was fine I must be. He said I was just deconditioned and that is why after 37 years I 'suddenly' can't breathe when even making my bed or talking or walking, I am not overweight and no more out of shape than he is. He is very uncaring and has his wife doing the breathing tests! Takes 2-3 weeks to get his 'report' when results are ready right away. I would not go to him ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

A DOCTOR WHO SEEMS TO REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE IS GOOD AT HIS WORK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102033].votes_count ]]