Rate Dr. Frank S. Virant

Dr. Frank S. Virant's Ratings

Dr. Virant was great in helping me know that I had allergies to dogs, cats, and grass. The staff was really great too.

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Virant was thoughtful, patient and offered great advice. He took a very balanced approach to thinking through risks and helped us decide to proceed with a food test. Thankfully, my daughter can now eat dairy in baked goods (also Pizza) even though we are waiting to try raw dairy.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

I have a lot of very complicated medical problems,and have seen several doctor over the last 6 yr. I was sent to Dr. virant by another highly rate Doctor in Seattle. His helpfulness & and knowledge has been a life savor for me.

Submitted July 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Virant has been fabulous in my 3 year old daughter's asthma plan. I had concerns that she had allergies/asthma at 13 months but our pediatrician dismissed our concerns. I took it upon myself to take my daughter to Dr Virant to see for myself. Sure enough, mommy instinct proved correct and my daughter was allergic to our animals and showed signs of asthma. We are now on a treatment protocol that has worked pretty well for her. Dr. Virant is attentive, kind and explains things well. He is not annoyed when I ask questions or ask his opinion on something I may have seen regarding asthma treatments in research. This is one busy office! If you have young children make sure you have plenty of snacks, toys ,etc for the wait. The schedulers once way overbooked and a 20 minute recheck assessment took us 3 hours which is why I only gave 3 stars for punctuality. If you are looking though for a great asthma/allergy specialist for a child though, give Dr. Virant a try.

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag