Rate Dr. Rose Mac Kay

Dr. Rose Mac Kay's Ratings

Great doctor… rarely to I end up at emerg but when i do I am so thankful to see Dr. MacKay. I wish she would open a family practice.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. ROSE MacKay has to be one of the most caring, understanding,happy in her job on this planet.I have only the uppermost respect for Dr.MacKay.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Rose MacKay is kind and listens to all my questions and always does all she can to find the problem and fix it.I wish she would open a family practice here in our area.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

she is very smart and kind. However, she can not keep up to the pace of an emergency room. The place is HOURS behind when she is on duty. Not good for the sick people waiting 8-10 hours to see a doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

Dr McKay was very factual as well as informative with the seriousness of the problem my husband was dealing with. She quickly got ahold of Halifax and he was transferred with no delay,got taken care of and is now at home. Too bad she doesnt have a private practice

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr.Rose Mac Kay is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, whether its knowledge or helpfullness.She is great. I wish we could have more doctors like her.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mckay is an outstanding physician. My family have always breathed a sigh of relief when told she is on duty. She is thorough and cautious to make sure the patient is given the best possible care.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

Obviously she's an ER doctor, so there will be a wait but I still rated her all 5's because she's an excellent doctor. She doesn'tjust listen to you, then give you a 'reason' as to why you are experiencing what you are. She does loads of tests and checks things from all end. She is deffinately the best ER doctor I've had. I wish she'd open a practise of her own!!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag

i gave her 5 because its the ER, im sure she would be just as timely as she is good if it were scheduled. I seen her twice last week in the ER, she is awesome, i'm so happy we have her, very knowledgeable and thorough. she doesnt hesitate to look stuff up or test you or refer you to someone else. if all the ER's had Rose i'm sure the world would be a better place :)THanks DR MacKay, Glace Bay produced yet another star doctor.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2007 | flag

I was in severe pain in my stomach,went to outpatients in New waterford.I got x-rays the Dr. on call said i was contstipated,gave me an enema & had me drink castor oil.I went home and suffered severly in pain,later in the night i was experiencing high fever and chills.I went to Glace Bay outpatients and Dr. Mckay was oncall,right away she ran all kinds of tests and concluded it was my appendix which were pretty bad,i was rushed to Sydney where they operated right away,letting me know i just made it before they would rupture.Everytime i go to outpatients she is the best Dr. i have ever seen at any hospital,very thourough,kind,friendly and all others could learn from her.

Submitted June 5, 2007 | flag