Rate Dr. Michael J. Goldberg

Dr. Michael J. Goldberg's Ratings

Fraud !!! Be careful. (this is advise coming from a general pediatrician)
this doctor was just put on probation after medical board investigated him for pretending to be specialist, (he is not) and giving medications that are not standard of care leading to harm.
please go to the California department of consumer affairs website and search his name, you can read the whole case.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Why is he only one of a few doctors that use this protocol and he doesn't train anyone to do this and he charges a lot and doesn't take insurance thereby forcing parents to cough up the money or their kids suffer? Only rich folks can afford him. Is he out to help kids or just make money? Yes he is a good physician but not good at caring for his patients needs. This man is no spring chicken. What if he dies or retires? Seems like he is playing God here that it's him or nothing. If he feels strongly about his treatment why doesn't he train other doctors? Most of these parents have a hard time financially and his not taking insurance puts a hardship on these already suffering families. Shame on him!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Goldberg saved my daughter. 13 years ago top Boston Drs told me there was nothing I could do, that my daughter would forever be in special ed with a lifelong disability. She is now in advanced placement and honors classes in high school. This man knows what he is doing. ABA helped with her educational rehab. Dr Goldberg helped heal her body.If you have an autistic child, please look at his research or his book. Your child may be able to recover too.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Best pediatrician ever. He helped out my younger brother so much. We had thought there was no hope for him. We are very blessed to have found him.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goldberg is one of a kind. The diamond in the ruff. The experts in New York said, "Thier was no hope for my son," They couldn't help him and said thier was no help. I almost believed them and lost hope, until I attended a bio-medical conference and heard Dr. Goldgerg's lectures and within 6 months took my son out to see him,Dr. Goldbergs hands are like magic, he helped my son out of a dark, dark miserable world.My son can talk and sing songs, play with his toys, makes choices and is learning new things everyday. Above all he is happy. None of this could have been possable if not for many years,the countless hours and dedication to my son and his medical needs. I love Dr. Goldberg and wish I did'nt have to travel all the way to California to see a doctor, but He is absolutely worth the trip out. No other doctor compares to Dr. Goldberg. He works wonders and made my son better. He has given my son hope for the future.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

Neuro immune approach to autism . I owe my life to who referred me to him, he save ou child

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

I was under Dr. Goldbergs Care for about 12 years. I am now 23 yrs old. To date, Dr. Goldberg is the best doctor I have ever had. He would sit there and explain everything (in little kid terms) and always made me feel comfortable. I was actually excited to go see him. If and when I have kids, I will make sure to go see Dr. Goldberg.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag

I can t not believe this would come out of a patients mouth. Dr. Goldberg has been a wonder to my child and me. He is now speaking and in regular classrooms without a aid I know none of this would be possible without Dr. Goldberg. He is very up to date on research but doesn’t treat autism but those labeled as such that really have another problem going on. He has recommended excellent resources to help maximize my son’s potential. He communicates with his other therapists and respects their opinions. I will be grateful forever!!!!!

Submitted June 3, 2007 | flag