Rate Dr. Sarah Brears

Dr. Sarah Brears's Ratings

Have seen Dr. Brears for over 6 years, I find her very thorough, compassionate, and Knowledgable. She has a wonderful bedside manner,and takes the time to hear all my concerns. They are Dr's and busy and we all need to respect their time. I have never had a long wait in their office and find the front staff professional and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2012

Dr. Brears delivered my son and was fabulous. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor. She is an expert & a great all around person! I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

She was a very caring, helpful and thourough doctor. Thank you for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr Brears is very knowledgeable and I especially like how she makes sure that she takes her time with you. She also fully explains everything and doesn't make you feel like she is in a rush to get out. Very personable and the best doctor I have had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

DR.SARAH BREARS IS A GREAT PERSON AND DOCTOR. KELOWNA IS LUCKY TO HAVE HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr. Brears always takes the time to speak with me. She is kind and understanding. I do agree that she might not be up to speed on medications and other medical alternatives to help with cronic pain, but she has been the best of any doctor I have seen! Unfortunately, the office is always behind schedule, I try to make my appointments in the morning to avoid waiting as much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

I'm a definate fan of Dr. Brears. I had a tough pregnancy and she was so supportive. I wasn't crazy about the sewing job after my son was born, but the amount of care I recieved, the helpful attitude, and the compassion she relayed were worth the long waits in the waiting room. I believe she is the type of person to learn from her mistakes. She makes so few of them to begin with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Brears always takes the time to listen to any concerns and is very careful and thorough in her decision making. She has not hesitation in sending you to specialist. I have a very complex ongoing/chronic condition and has gone to bat for me and does lots of follow up. I would highly recommend her. My children see her too and once again, she is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

The appointments are almost always late, but the actual content of the appointment makes up for it. She answers all of our questions quite knowledgeably.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2009

I find Dr. Brears to be unprofessional and unhelpful. She rushes me out of the office when I have questions, and has no consideration for how her comments make her patients feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121432].votes_count ]]