Rate Dr. Werner Fabian

Dr. Werner Fabian's Ratings

I am absolutely thrilled to find a doctor that practices integrated medicine, doesn't push medication and it's so patient and knowledgable ...

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

The payment was for extra meds not covered by OHIP. I believe I avoided surgery too, in part due to Dr Fabian and the art therapy that is offered at the same location. I recommend him wholeheartedly, and now will have my husband go to him as well.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

My family doctor for 12 years ever since moving to Barrie. A++.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Fabian for 5 years. He has assisted me to experience a more quality life. I have made so many changes in my life since he has been my Doctor. When I first visited with him I was having difficulty with digesting my food that I ate daily. With his direction I am doing do much better then I was. There are many more things that I need to be doing, and will continue to make changes in my life, until I am accomplishing everything that is a MUST. I am hoping that he will always be my doctor because there is no one like him.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fabian was our family physician for 10 years when we lived near Barrie. We where very happy with his salutogenic approach to medicine.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fabian is an anthroposophical MD and he practices some alternative medicine. We have taken our children and ourselves to him for 8 yrs now. He is always accepting new patients and I love that. We take care of most things ourselves at home but when we are stuck with a cold we can't shake or a pain that won't go away we go to him, they always fit us in and yes you have to wait, but that's standard for any Dr's office ;-( He's a bit of an odd duck, more like an old school MD, he's even TALKED to me over the phone (what MD does that in this day and age???) his practice is in a big old house, not one that is in a super hurry - for those of us who take charge of and on top of our own health, he'll get you the bloodwork and tests you request too, we love him ;-)

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

He listens and is very knowledgeable and I trust in what he says and prescribes.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Fabian has always been a wonderfully kind and knowledgeable doctor. I trust him completely. My husband and I are very happy with him

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Very disappointed with this doctor. I was happy at first to find out that he was more into natural healing but then when he was not knowledgeable enough to help my son with his jaw pain. he asked him personal life questions but never touch or even took xray of the jaw and told him he should take some vitamines for the bones.... my son was mad and came back home, push on his own jaw until it pop back in place and the pain goes away....

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

I am very happy to have had Dr. Fabian as my family doctor for approx 15 years. If you want help and are willing to do what is suggested , he is very willing to work with you. I and my husband are very happy with Dr. Fabian. He has helped me tremendously, and I believe he helped me avoid surgery in one instance.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2008 | flag