Rate Dr. Werner Fabian

Dr. Werner Fabian's Ratings

20 years ago Dr. Fabian saved my daughters life. She was very ill, had "failure to thrive", was covered in rash from her ankles up to her eyeballs and sick kids was testing her for crones disease, tumors and more. Dr. Fabian was the first to ask what we ate. Long story short he had us take gluten out of her diet before it was trendy and she thrives, her rash subsided in a few months, and she could climb trees with her older brother. she has been gluten free ever since. This year he suggested Art therapy to work with her inner child and open up her intuition. He is very interested in the Whole Being, the rhythm of life and holistic plant based medicine. I recommend him to anyone who needs a mentor in taking care of themselves body mind and soul!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Fabian is a very laid back, patient man whom listens with great intent. He says it like it is and directs you in a path that is geared to your personal health and well being. You must follow through on your own accord though and he will continue to work with and uplift your spirits as well! He has other team members to assist him in your medical wellness. Massage, dance therapy, art therapy, and nutrition. Highly recommended! He always takes new patients too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I am absolutely thrilled to find a doctor that practices integrated medicine, doesn't push medication and it's so patient and knowledgable ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

The payment was for extra meds not covered by OHIP. I believe I avoided surgery too, in part due to Dr Fabian and the art therapy that is offered at the same location. I recommend him wholeheartedly, and now will have my husband go to him as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1121527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

My family doctor for 12 years ever since moving to Barrie. A++.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Fabian for 5 years. He has assisted me to experience a more quality life. I have made so many changes in my life since he has been my Doctor. When I first visited with him I was having difficulty with digesting my food that I ate daily. With his direction I am doing do much better then I was. There are many more things that I need to be doing, and will continue to make changes in my life, until I am accomplishing everything that is a MUST. I am hoping that he will always be my doctor because there is no one like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1121525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr. Fabian was our family physician for 10 years when we lived near Barrie. We where very happy with his salutogenic approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Dr. Fabian is an anthroposophical MD and he practices some alternative medicine. We have taken our children and ourselves to him for 8 yrs now. He is always accepting new patients and I love that. We take care of most things ourselves at home but when we are stuck with a cold we can't shake or a pain that won't go away we go to him, they always fit us in and yes you have to wait, but that's standard for any Dr's office ;-( He's a bit of an odd duck, more like an old school MD, he's even TALKED to me over the phone (what MD does that in this day and age???) his practice is in a big old house, not one that is in a super hurry - for those of us who take charge of and on top of our own health, he'll get you the bloodwork and tests you request too, we love him ;-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

He listens and is very knowledgeable and I trust in what he says and prescribes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Dr Fabian has always been a wonderfully kind and knowledgeable doctor. I trust him completely. My husband and I are very happy with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1121521].votes_count ]]