Rate Dr. W. EMERY Reynolds

Dr. W. EMERY Reynolds's Ratings

A friend of mine recommended Dr Reynolds to me and it was the best thing ever happened to me. After months of doctors who did not know what to do, he explained what could be done and the pros and cons of doing it. He listens and is very compassionate and cares about you. After having the proper procedure, I now am able to do things I haven't been able to do for a long time. He always returns my calls himself. I am so thankful for Dr Reynolds and appreciate him very much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to anyone with back problems. He has listened to my husband's every word. He cares and returns his phone call every time. Degrenerative Disc diease is something that you deal with constantly and we have been with Dr. Reynolds for 10 years and have been very satisfied. Sondra is always very nice to deal with also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Second Neurosurgon I've seen. More informational than previous. Appears ready to correct complete problem regardless of insurance desires. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2008

Actually listened to everything I told him. Immediately requested MRI's of all areas involved with my injury, and also referred me to another specialist for the injury that is not in his area of specialty. Very knowledgable about the Worker's Comp process, and very helpful in getting me back to normal and back to work as soon as possible. I was also impressed with his compassion and honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Operated on the wrong side

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2102094].votes_count ]]