Rate Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher

Dr. Sheryl G. Pilcher's Ratings

Dr. Pilcher is awesome. I had a breast lift and arm lift and I am very pleased with both. Dr. Pilcher knows her stuff. I was a little nervous about the surgery, but she put me at ease explaining in detail the procedure. All of her office staff are so nice, helpful and caring. I would recommend Dr. Pilcher to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Everyone was so friendly and professional. I defiantly recommened spa black. The girl that did my Viora made me feel so comfortable. I wish I remembered her name. Already booked my next appt I will defiantly be back. Thank you Spa Black for the great experience.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pilcher was exceptional. From the initial consultation to the post surgery follow up, I was impressed with the whole experience. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon with great bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I love her. Did a fantastic job on my breast augmentation. Very thorough and safe with me. Felt valued and listened to every time. My breasts looks amazing now and I'm very pleased! Go see her!

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

I had undergone bariatric surgery and had lost around 120 pounds. There were several procedures I considered. Dr. Pilcher was honest and very helpful helping me to decide what I finally settled on (brachioplasty and a breast lift). I am thrilled with the results and, while i was proud of the weight loss and did not have alot of draping skin, I feel so confident and beautiful; it has greatly enhanced my self image. She has not tried to upsell me, or pressure me into getting the other procedure I was considering (tummy tuck). She was realistic in telling me what I could expect. The procedure was so successful, I think she impressed herself :). If I do go through with the tummy tuck, it will be with Dr. Pilcher. I just wish insurance would cover this tyope of procedure: i have so much energy and confidence it has to be an improvement on my overall health.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pilcher is a skilled and easy surgeon with whom to work... her bedside manner is calm and reassuring. Her staff is warm and friendly, and makes you feel right at home. Overall, I am thrilled I chose this clinic for my procedure. Not only was it a perfect job, I feel as if I have been taken care the entire time... all my concerns and random questions were answered and everything was explained along the way.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I have been a nurse around surgery patients for nearly 17 years and I found Dr. Pilcher's candor refreshing. She would not perform unnecessary procedures for profit. She really cares about her patients and called me the night after surgery to make sure my pain was controlled. Her office staff were very professional and personable. I really felt they cared about me as a person, not just a patient. She spent time with me and answered all my questions and helped calm my fears. My husband and I still marvel at the miracle work she performed on my abdominal-plasty. I would HIGHLY recommend her and am already scheduled for my next procedure. I had no complications and the scarring is minimal.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pilcher made my decision to go through with breast augmentation easy and natural. She's laid back, answered all my questions, and has so much experience that I had full confidence in her ability to give me the results I desired. And she did just that! Her staff is helpful and personable and went above and beyond to make the experience a good one. I have already recommended this office to friends!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheryl Pilcher is an extremely gifted plastic surgeon. I recently had a breast reduction performed by her and the results were amazing! I did my research on other San Antonio Surgeons and I was not happy at all with the outcomes they posted on their websites. Their results didn't look "good" and that was a major factor in choosing Dr. Pilcher. She has great results available for comparison, but mostly I choose her for who she is. She is approachable, honest, candid, compassionate and understanding...and of course she is credentialed and ranks tops in her field in SA. Great surgeon! Her staff are also equally approachable. They follow up and schedule appointments fairly easily. They are very polite and also make you quite comfortable as a patient. Strongly recommend Dr. Sheryl Pilcher at Accent Plastic Surgery.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pilcher and her staff truly care about the patient. They walk you through every detail of the process and help you make decisions that are best for you.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag