Rate Dr. Harry Henteleff

Dr. Harry Henteleff's Ratings

A very pleasant man and a doctor with outstanding bedside manner. He really let me know exactly what I could expect after surgery and didn't sugar coat it.Also his receptionist Tammy ( I believe ) was just outstanding and treated me with respect and a caring tone.( not just saying it but really concerned about my health and well being.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harry, upon my first visit put my mind at rest immediately and gave me hope and determination that I would beat lung cancer. I went into surgery with God at one side and Dr. Harry on the other side. 18 mos. later I am still cancer free and that is a fight I will continue. My only downside to Dr. Harry was after my last follow-up he said the words I did not want to hear...."so far" I am OK... "so far". I was pretty devistated because I keep wondering how long "so far" is going to be for me. That may be something he shouldn't have mentioned..I do however forgive him, because if I should ever be in a similar situation again I would not want anyone other than Dr. Harry Henteleff to be the man at the helm.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Henteleff has saved my life twice because of lung cancer. His superior knowledge, experience, personality has given me my life again and has a great monitoring system to keep abreast of my health. He. removed my left lung, did a claggett window on me, arranged treatments (radiation), etc. Superior doctor in every aspect of the medical world. He saved my life twice, Superior is such a short word to use as he has given me a long life.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Henteleff was very knowledgable, thourough, helpful, honest and patient with our questions. He is well respected by hospital staff/nurses for his professionalsim and great manner and great work. I would highly reccomend him.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

Wrong. Harry Henteleff IS a GOD. He is an accomplished and caring surgeon and I would let him look after me or my relatives any day of the week. The fact that he looks like Homer Simpson is neither here nor there....

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hentelff of the QE11 Science Center is not a God.. he diagnosed my mother with lung cancer.. for 1.5 yrs. we suffered daily thinking that today was her last day.. they never, not once contacted us to let us know that his diagnosis was incorrect.. i am planning a malpractise suit against him.. i really don't like him at all. contacting lawyers upcoming week.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

amazing dr and staff. very empatheic, clear, concise, very knowledgeable with great bed side manner

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

Had him for various lung surgeries. Always a pleasure. He is very knowledgeable and also extremely friendly and great to get along with.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2007 | flag

This man is wonderful. Kind, caring, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. He tells it like it is, and explains in detail what is wrong with you and how he is going to solve it. He has time to answer patients' and family's questions and concerns, never makes you feel like he's in a rush even though he must be extremely busy. This province is extremely fortunate to have a surgeon of this quality here. My entire family loves him!

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

An amazing man. He operated on my father a couple of years back. His professionalism, manner and knowledge are just top notch.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag