Rate Dr. Elisa Yang

Dr. Elisa Yang's Ratings

Yes, there are often long waits in the waiting room, but not always. Dr Yang is very hard working and works long hours to try and see everyone. I have never felt she rushes me during my appt and never felt she gives preference to her oriental patients. When I ask for a referral to a specialist, she always agrees. I have been with her for 25 years and would not change doctors for all the tea in China.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Always a very long wait an not polite receptionist . I have been w dr yang 20 years . I have not had any health problems however . Only quick physicals and pap . I wish it was easier to change doctors in Canada .

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dc Yang is not up to date with the current practices more so medication. She prescribed me twice the wrong medication, one of which sent me to the emergency a few weeks after giving birth.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

very very long wait time. average wait time is at least 90 minutes

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yang is very helpful. She has sufficient medical knowledge and is very nice to every patient.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

I waited 18 months for a physical that took 10min and felt rushed. My friend got booked a physical and he got one in 3 months. I brought this to the receptionists attention and she dismissed me. Long waits for short visits if you are under forty. Very rushed appointments. She seems smart just no time for some people.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

the long waiting time is not her help. she doesn't know how to speak properly, she misdiagnosed me and prescribed whatever medication she could think of twice in a row and i had to be admitted into the hospital. she doesn't give you direct answers to your questions either. she needs to retire or work in manual labour or something

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Yang's for over 25 years. Your appt is never on time, but never do you wait more than a couple of days to see her, so weight the pros and cons there. I find Dr. Yang very knowledgeable and always willing to discuss options. I don't find she's ever ignored me for her Chinese clientelle. The receptionists are pleasant and hospitable, but very very busy.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag