Rate Dr. Elisa Yang

Dr. Elisa Yang's Ratings

I have been with Dr Yang a long time,I really appreciate her,but over the years my appointments have become worse and worse,waiting up to an hour and forty minutes,never less than forty five. By the time I get in to see her,I am feeling so stressed,and aching from the hard uncomfortable chairs,that I often cannot explain all that I needed to. I think much of the problem is due to so many of her Oriental patients taking one or two other people in with them,and a social life is conducted ,instead of a consultation.
If I could find anotherDoctor in my vicinity,I would,although I would miss her terribly.
Please,please Dr. Yang,I have never been late for an appointment,please respect us sat endlessly waiting,I beg of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Yes, there are often long waits in the waiting room, but not always. Dr Yang is very hard working and works long hours to try and see everyone. I have never felt she rushes me during my appt and never felt she gives preference to her oriental patients. When I ask for a referral to a specialist, she always agrees. I have been with her for 25 years and would not change doctors for all the tea in China.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Always a very long wait an not polite receptionist . I have been w dr yang 20 years . I have not had any health problems however . Only quick physicals and pap . I wish it was easier to change doctors in Canada .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dc Yang is not up to date with the current practices more so medication. She prescribed me twice the wrong medication, one of which sent me to the emergency a few weeks after giving birth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

very very long wait time. average wait time is at least 90 minutes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Yang is very helpful. She has sufficient medical knowledge and is very nice to every patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

I waited 18 months for a physical that took 10min and felt rushed. My friend got booked a physical and he got one in 3 months. I brought this to the receptionists attention and she dismissed me. Long waits for short visits if you are under forty. Very rushed appointments. She seems smart just no time for some people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

the long waiting time is not her help. she doesn't know how to speak properly, she misdiagnosed me and prescribed whatever medication she could think of twice in a row and i had to be admitted into the hospital. she doesn't give you direct answers to your questions either. she needs to retire or work in manual labour or something

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123392].votes_count ]]