Dr. Willie L. Stephens

Rate Dr. Willie L. Stephens

Dr. Willie L. Stephens's Ratings

one word REMARKABLE. He is a father before anything else he treats you as if you were his child only want the best for you...

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stephens has done a few surgeries for me over the years. He is just the best there is.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

As a post op patient of Dr. Stephens I can honestly say I have never seen a MD like him he made my surgery experience so comfortable for me and my family memebers. It was a 8 hour procedure followed by post op care from him that was remarkable. He updates family during surgery as well as after answering all questions with a great bed side manner.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

The best surgeon in the WORLD when it comes to jaw reconstruction and such.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stephens is a brilliant skilled surgeon. I have JRA and have had two previous surgeries on my jaw before seeing him. He determined that that total replacement was the best way to go, and he was right. He has a great bedside manner, he is caring, he explains everything to you, and answers every question you have. After I got out of the hospital, I had had a reaction to one of the medications that I was on, and he had me come to his office (when he was in Brookline) at 8:00 PM and he did an IV in the office to re-hydrate me, as well as wanting me to come to his office on Sunday to follow up. He goes way ou tof his way. He actually cares about his patients. Thanks to him, I now have use of my jaw and my life back.

Submitted May 10, 2007 | flag