Dr. Willie L. Stephens

Rate Dr. Willie L. Stephens

Dr. Willie L. Stephens's Ratings

I was in an emergency. Noone could help me. I called over 9 Oral Surgeons .....Dr Willie Stephens Staff and Him are the best in the world. It was my first tooth extraction he treated me with such care I felt no pain and he didnt even know me. I love him. The best of the very best...................He is from God....thankyou Dr Stephens. MB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

one word REMARKABLE. He is a father before anything else he treats you as if you were his child only want the best for you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Stephens has done a few surgeries for me over the years. He is just the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

As a post op patient of Dr. Stephens I can honestly say I have never seen a MD like him he made my surgery experience so comfortable for me and my family memebers. It was a 8 hour procedure followed by post op care from him that was remarkable. He updates family during surgery as well as after answering all questions with a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

The best surgeon in the WORLD when it comes to jaw reconstruction and such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Stephens is a brilliant skilled surgeon. I have JRA and have had two previous surgeries on my jaw before seeing him. He determined that that total replacement was the best way to go, and he was right. He has a great bedside manner, he is caring, he explains everything to you, and answers every question you have. After I got out of the hospital, I had had a reaction to one of the medications that I was on, and he had me come to his office (when he was in Brookline) at 8:00 PM and he did an IV in the office to re-hydrate me, as well as wanting me to come to his office on Sunday to follow up. He goes way ou tof his way. He actually cares about his patients. Thanks to him, I now have use of my jaw and my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123629].votes_count ]]