Rate Dr. Mark P. Rubino

Dr. Mark P. Rubino's Ratings

When a doctor work for workers comp like dr Rubino all he did was prescribe 90 percocet 10/325 and orphenadrine and send me home for a month , but I was home only for a week because my job call saying they need me , so suddenly I have to go back to work under these powerful narcotics and I fell sleep while driving that day I drove 584 miles I find this doctor unprofessional and a prostitute of CNA . No concern for me or others knowing that I am a mechanic and road side assistance. Dr Rubino prescribe these medicine for months until I ask CNA to change Doctor I don't understand a doctor have the obligation to the patient then the insurance company. I paid out of my own packet to the professor assistance of neurologist of university of Miami to honesty know what I had is sad but true , like Dr Wolf well known by lawyers as the prostitute of insurance company. Some doctors they treat people different under workers comp. however thank god others doctor are professional and honest .

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

Very patient and knowledgeable doctor. He is always willing to work with you to find the treatment that will work the best. He keeps up will all the latest meds in treating my migraines. I have never felt rushed with him. He always listens carefully and takes his time.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag